Guild War And Guild Chat .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild War And Guild Chat .

hello , i have a little problem with the guild chats .
    Its very hard to command while everyone is talkin or theres a system message covering all the chat .
    Good to knows theres a guild chat windows there , but its a bit complicated when we do a guild wars or else .
    Must do minimize maximize things , for me a guild leader its annoying . When i wanna said something important not all of my members read it .
    Can you make something easier for guild leader or guild assistant . Like a special command that may like a announcement . that all the members may see it even they talkin rapidly in chats .
    Already using capslock but sometimes its not work it . The other games like world of warcraft , theres Raid chat system all the members will definetly read it . Just Suggesting .

And one more about guild battles , its okay the ward tower do 1 hits to us and our troops . But the troops count keep decreased , and our money run out just for recruiting .
    It makes all the members lazy to attack the ward tower , not all player have a gold that rich .
    Also the guild battle skills , ordinary member may click it ?? im not really sure , they can ruin the guild wealth . and i must kicked him/her for that .
    maybe u can make it for guild manager / assistant only .

Thank you . Sorry bad english .
    Last edited by ViveraLenalie; 11-21-2012, 12:26 AM.
    ♥Ellena♥
    [S36] The Graveyard
    DiåboLicå Guild

Nice one....
    LIVE*LAUGH*DREAMING*
    Ign : •Dev•
    ​[36]THE GRAVEYARD

Comment

Up up up up
      Last edited by Uanggope; 11-21-2012, 12:19 AM.
      LIVE*LAUGH*DREAMING*
      Ign : •Dev•
      ​[36]THE GRAVEYARD

Comment

+1 for guild chat window special for GMs and asst GMs
        +1 for the ward tower not decreasing our troops too also it would be nice if we did not get out HP run out
        +1 to make only GMs use the war skills
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

why is it soooo lagggg in guildwar... in the other events its ok.. but guildwar only is lagging alwayssss!!! when i refresh browser i cant see anything except the land of the map!!!!! fix this!!!!

Comment

im waiting bout the Guild Master Special Chat . Hope it comes soon .
            Tired using capslock and no one read .
            ♥Ellena♥
            [S36] The Graveyard
            DiåboLicå Guild

Comment

Working...
            X