Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune and R2games related?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mean to be rude, but that Knight is just ****** insane, he doesn't even have a Will Power one YET! And he doesn't have a higher tier Medal on @_@
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i just then...
      i wonder how much money they spend to make that "crazy, goddangit, freakin, insane" char.?? -_-
      40K BR!! oh maaaannn
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

frankly speaking , i cant win those guy anymore when they are together xD
        Piking hit so hard lol
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

i like Tomato hp and pdef ! and matk too o.o
          in S1 1 guy name Travy , epic mage ... he always boost up a lot in matk and pdef T.T
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

so if the 2 wartunes might be related, is the service from the other wartune just as bad as ours?

Comment

im sure they implemented thing slow too there , its too obvious D:
              Last edited by terayaki2; 11-27-2012, 02:50 PM.
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              NasrulEyo
              Mage
              Havoc

U can submit a here
              My guide

Comment

you should see tomatos attack its 19k now

Comment

Working...
                X