• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BladeLust
    replied
    Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
    quit maoning guys you sound real dumb..

everyone can get the alpaca if they get a decent amount of 'free' shards, of course luck also plays a role in getting the special mount for free

3x shards traded in gets you random 1-3 jig saw pieces (& random other item), 30 pieces to get the mount

just keep collecting the shards even if it looks like you wont have enough
    ....lol free mount, I'm not moaning as you would call it about the free mount, its the fact that there are a few mounts that are in the shop which for some of us are near to impossible to obtain them and thus far there are no known other way of getting them.thus for those that can spend on balens to get em thats a 20% stat boost, meaning for those that can't they will always be bests by the ones that do have them...the free mount is the farthest thing from my mind, I'm talking about balance between non-paying and paying players alike.

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    can someone tell me if the stats of the horses stack, or is every horse on it's own?

Leave a comment:

• R292740
    replied
    Non cashers cant get the mount. Theres not enough time to do event.

Leave a comment:

• mamat200
    replied
    Originally posted by R21114127 View Post

everyone can get the alpaca if they get a decent amount of 'free' shards, of course luck also plays a role in getting the special mount for free

3x shards traded in gets you random 1-3 jig saw pieces (& random other item), 30 pieces to get the mount

its will nice if the event stay forever but its will only last until 5dec-.-
    i thinking just fiew days will not enought too non casher player too collect 30 pcs

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheMajor
    replied
    oh duh

nvm, spend balens, get gold... aw **** ***.

what a rip man.

Leave a comment:

• TheMajor
    replied
    Yo about that event. The quest that says "do alchemy 5 times, get a shard", um. What the **** is alchemy? That the gem conversion?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    Originally posted by BladeLust View Post
    I normally don't complain about changes in the game...but recently, you've been adding more add-ons into the game for the most part VIP and balen buyers.I understand that the game requires cash to remain running up.However looking at the game and the direction its heading, it's going to be pretty much pointless for us non-spenders to even play the game, because of the simple fact that even if we manage to find a way to get fully socketed gear, leveled high and enchanted on gear to its max +.It won't really matter due to the extra boosts of power that cash spenders can obtain that us non-payers have little to none of gaining a hold of... Please R2 don't let WarTune become too much way off balanced.I'm a lvl 52 archer and I'd hate to have to give it up.
    Another sad story bro.

Let's hope r2 listen which I doubt.

Leave a comment:

• BladeLust
    replied
    I normally don't complain about changes in the game...but recently, you've been adding more add-ons into the game for the most part VIP and balen buyers.I understand that the game requires cash to remain running up.However looking at the game and the direction its heading, it's going to be pretty much pointless for us non-spenders to even play the game, because of the simple fact that even if we manage to find a way to get fully socketed gear, leveled high and enchanted on gear to its max +.It won't really matter due to the extra boosts of power that cash spenders can obtain that us non-payers have little to none of gaining a hold of... Please R2 don't let WarTune become too much way off balanced.I'm a lvl 52 archer and I'd hate to have to give it up.

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    lol.. 50M contri is enough for 2 lvl9 (not sure if 10) guild skills..

it will take forever for a noncasher to get that White Alpaca Mount..

Leave a comment:

• renyizhou
    replied
    Same goes for the thanksgiving event.
    ONE!! Treasure for 1 White Alpaca card shard....How many balens do you have to put into to get 30 shards o.O

You guys at R2 are surely intelligent enough to see that something is wrong here.

Balance above all, money after please~

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    Originally posted by R24437503 View Post
    some1 posted this:

Huricanne +30 all attributes: cost 50 Million gold
    Darknite +40 all attributes: cost 6000 Crypt Tokens
    Royal Steed +50 all attributes: Crusader honor needed, cost 10k insignia
    7 Days Therion Sand-Rider +100 all attributes:
    Free for a guild master of number 1 guild on Guild Battle. won it every week for ur guild master, and he got permanent super horse. LOL.
    seriously? 50million gold for a mount? lol.. it like buying a lvl1 guild skill all the way to lvl10 )

Leave a comment:

• R24437503
    replied
    some1 posted this:

Huricanne +30 all attributes: cost 50 Million gold
    Darknite +40 all attributes: cost 6000 Crypt Tokens
    Royal Steed +50 all attributes: Crusader honor needed, cost 10k insignia
    7 Days Therion Sand-Rider +100 all attributes:
    Free for a guild master of number 1 guild on Guild Battle. won it every week for ur guild master, and he got permanent super horse. LOL.

Originally posted by doxetu View Post
    i think need buy card shard and syn to 1 card. But i dont know how much insigna or crypt token per one shard?

Leave a comment:

• doxetu
    replied
    i think need buy card shard and syn to 1 card. But i dont know how much insigna or crypt token per one shard?

Leave a comment:

• R24437503
    replied
    GM pls help !!! movement speed bug !! no add - on from new mounts

Leave a comment:

Working...
X