Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Steeds

per the patch.

Do we only need to buy ONE card, or is it multiple like everything else?
    Name: Niasaj
    Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
    Classification: ArchMage
    Guild Leader: Alliance
    BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
    Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

If it is a card, then you only need to buy the card once.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

GM pls help !!! movement speed bug !! no add - on from new mounts

Comment

i think need buy card shard and syn to 1 card. But i dont know how much insigna or crypt token per one shard?

Comment

some1 posted this:

Huricanne +30 all attributes: cost 50 Million gold
          Darknite +40 all attributes: cost 6000 Crypt Tokens
          Royal Steed +50 all attributes: Crusader honor needed, cost 10k insignia
          7 Days Therion Sand-Rider +100 all attributes:
          Free for a guild master of number 1 guild on Guild Battle. won it every week for ur guild master, and he got permanent super horse. LOL.

Originally posted by doxetu View Post
          i think need buy card shard and syn to 1 card. But i dont know how much insigna or crypt token per one shard?

Comment

Originally posted by R24437503 View Post
            some1 posted this:

Huricanne +30 all attributes: cost 50 Million gold
            Darknite +40 all attributes: cost 6000 Crypt Tokens
            Royal Steed +50 all attributes: Crusader honor needed, cost 10k insignia
            7 Days Therion Sand-Rider +100 all attributes:
            Free for a guild master of number 1 guild on Guild Battle. won it every week for ur guild master, and he got permanent super horse. LOL.
            seriously? 50million gold for a mount? lol.. it like buying a lvl1 guild skill all the way to lvl10 )

Wartune Retired
            IGN: Senjuu
            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
            IGN: Senju
            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Same goes for the thanksgiving event.
              ONE!! Treasure for 1 White Alpaca card shard....How many balens do you have to put into to get 30 shards o.O

You guys at R2 are surely intelligent enough to see that something is wrong here.

Balance above all, money after please~

Comment

lol.. 50M contri is enough for 2 lvl9 (not sure if 10) guild skills..

it will take forever for a noncasher to get that White Alpaca Mount..

Wartune Retired
                IGN: Senjuu
                Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                IGN: Senju
                Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

I normally don't complain about changes in the game...but recently, you've been adding more add-ons into the game for the most part VIP and balen buyers.I understand that the game requires cash to remain running up.However looking at the game and the direction its heading, it's going to be pretty much pointless for us non-spenders to even play the game, because of the simple fact that even if we manage to find a way to get fully socketed gear, leveled high and enchanted on gear to its max +.It won't really matter due to the extra boosts of power that cash spenders can obtain that us non-payers have little to none of gaining a hold of... Please R2 don't let WarTune become too much way off balanced.I'm a lvl 52 archer and I'd hate to have to give it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BladeLust View Post
                    I normally don't complain about changes in the game...but recently, you've been adding more add-ons into the game for the most part VIP and balen buyers.I understand that the game requires cash to remain running up.However looking at the game and the direction its heading, it's going to be pretty much pointless for us non-spenders to even play the game, because of the simple fact that even if we manage to find a way to get fully socketed gear, leveled high and enchanted on gear to its max +.It won't really matter due to the extra boosts of power that cash spenders can obtain that us non-payers have little to none of gaining a hold of... Please R2 don't let WarTune become too much way off balanced.I'm a lvl 52 archer and I'd hate to have to give it up.
                    Another sad story bro.

Let's hope r2 listen which I doubt.
                    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Yo about that event. The quest that says "do alchemy 5 times, get a shard", um. What the **** is alchemy? That the gem conversion?

Comment

oh duh

nvm, spend balens, get gold... aw **** ***.

what a rip man.

Comment

quit maoning guys you sound real dumb..

everyone can get the alpaca if they get a decent amount of 'free' shards, of course luck also plays a role in getting the special mount for free

3x shards traded in gets you random 1-3 jig saw pieces (& random other item), 30 pieces to get the mount

just keep collecting the shards even if it looks like you wont have enough

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                            quit maoning guys you sound real dumb..

everyone can get the alpaca if they get a decent amount of 'free' shards, of course luck also plays a role in getting the special mount for free

3x shards traded in gets you random 1-3 jig saw pieces (& random other item), 30 pieces to get the mount
                            just keep collecting the shards even if it looks like you wont have enough

its will nice if the event stay forever but its will only last until 5dec-.-
                            i thinking just fiew days will not enought too non casher player too collect 30 pcs

Comment

Non cashers cant get the mount. Theres not enough time to do event.

Comment

Working...
                              X