Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

new Steeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone tell me if the stats of the horses stack, or is every horse on it's own?

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
      quit maoning guys you sound real dumb..

everyone can get the alpaca if they get a decent amount of 'free' shards, of course luck also plays a role in getting the special mount for free

3x shards traded in gets you random 1-3 jig saw pieces (& random other item), 30 pieces to get the mount

just keep collecting the shards even if it looks like you wont have enough
      ....lol free mount, I'm not moaning as you would call it about the free mount, its the fact that there are a few mounts that are in the shop which for some of us are near to impossible to obtain them and thus far there are no known other way of getting them.thus for those that can spend on balens to get em thats a 20% stat boost, meaning for those that can't they will always be bests by the ones that do have them...the free mount is the farthest thing from my mind, I'm talking about balance between non-paying and paying players alike.

Comment

Yeah, with the arena being the only way I can collect shards, there's not enough time to get the mount card for the event.

Comment

Originally posted by BladeLust View Post
          ....lol free mount, I'm not moaning as you would call it about the free mount, its the fact that there are a few mounts that are in the shop which for some of us are near to impossible to obtain them and thus far there are no known other way of getting them.thus for those that can spend on balens to get em thats a 20% stat boost, meaning for those that can't they will always be bests by the ones that do have them...the free mount is the farthest thing from my mind, I'm talking about balance between non-paying and paying players alike.
          balance between non-paying and paying players alike? hum....why would they do that?

if non-paying and playing players can be balanced and equal... then won't they lose all the paying customers? basically if you can get all the stuff you want without paying, why would there even be any paying customer left...
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

its an event mount you basically will have to get lucky to get it or spend a ton of balens. it's only one mount. Those that get it won't have that much of an advantage over those that don't.

and as far as the two purchaseable mounts go they are only 20 bucks each. that's not that much money if your really that worried about the advantage of those two mounts save your pennies for abit and get them.

Comment

why couldnt one mount be 5$ and the other 20$

or 15$ and 20$ even

Comment

it's ONLY FOR LOOKS guys.

the alpaca a knight on our server is riding it already.
                you spending 150 bucks for a mount that give +10 stat to all.

you decide if it's worth it or not.
                Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

does no one read patch notes any more

White Alpaca Card: A card which will summon the special White Alpaca mount, which can only be obtained through special events

see the special events part meaning you can save those card shards you get for free and wait for more to come to get it for free it will take a bit of time based on how often it shows but in time you will get it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                    balance between non-paying and paying players alike? hum....why would they do that?

if non-paying and playing players can be balanced and equal... then won't they lose all the paying customers? basically if you can get all the stuff you want without paying, why would there even be any paying customer left...
                    not entirely true, non cashers will work hard to obtain what they need where as some paying yeah they might work for it but overall if some see it can be bought they will take the easy route to it, some don't want to work for it. Prime example of that take Gems for example they can easily be earned through cata but how many payers go and buy gems amoung other things? losing customers...I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                      it's ONLY FOR LOOKS guys.

the alpaca a knight on our server is riding it already.
                      you spending 150 bucks for a mount that give +10 stat to all.

you decide if it's worth it or not.
                      dude the stats from special mounts add to your stats, so (special) mounts are like guild skills.. the more you have the stronger you become (if you upgrade them all)

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                        does no one read patch notes any more

White Alpaca Card: A card which will summon the special White Alpaca mount, which can only be obtained through special events

see the special events part meaning you can save those card shards you get for free and wait for more to come to get it for free it will take a bit of time based on how often it shows but in time you will get it for free.
                        Yeah and i hope this event comes again if i do not get the alpaca the first time around

Comment

Alpaca, Red horse, black horse, level 1 horse, basic horse, All these are nothing but appearances (and some other things).

Take your mount as your pet instead, a pet you can ride.

You upgrade your pet's stats through training whips.
                          These are permanent.

You can change the APPEARANCE of your pet.
                          These are the various mounts, red horse, fluffy horse, black horse, etc.
                          Your pet doesn't change. It merely puts on a different costume. So the training and stats stays.

When you train, you are training your pet, NOT your pet's appearances. That's why it doesn't matter what appearance it is currently at when you're training it.

However, you still want to collect these appearances / costumes for you riding pet. This is because:

What the appearances do affect:
                          1. It adds to the maximum level that you can train each stat.
                          2. Each Appearance adds a bonus to the current stats.

What I'm still unsure of:
                          1. Speed. Does it add up or just take the maximum?
                          2. Soul Points. Besides unlocking other appearances in the stables... anything else it does?

Comments and such welcome. Even flaming, though you will mostly be ignored.

Comment

not if u level gold skills to ten XD

Comment

how about u got full guild skill already?

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                                dude the stats from special mounts add to your stats, so (special) mounts are like guild skills.. the more you have the stronger you become (if you upgrade them all)
                                the special mounts is just for appearance.. the +10 all stats for the cash mounts is constant (you cant increase it by upgrading).. the only one you will be able to upgrade is the free lvl40 mount.

Wartune Retired
                                IGN: Senjuu
                                Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                                Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                                IGN: Senju
                                Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                                Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment