Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pre-Launch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Launch

When will they announce it for kabam servers?

Normally the rest of the servers will get the update a week (or two) after the pre-launch servers get it.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by StrevorWar View Post
      When will they announce it for kabam servers?
      Believe me .. you don't want it or as late as you can

They did a good job into killing the atoll boss (no more gold), messing up with the mini game, reduce the login rewards to put a balen open chest and have hot event chest spinning up so almost impossible to open them.
      ValKitteh - S1
      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post

They did a good job into killing the atoll boss (no more gold), messing up with the mini game, reduce the login rewards to put a balen open chest and have hot event chest spinning up so almost impossible to open them.
        then whats the point of doing atoll boss if there is no gold in it again
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
          then whats the point of doing atoll boss if there is no gold in it again
          You can get Glint of Magic/Magic Moonlight and Sylph Crystaloids (going by the blog posts from a week ago)

It's nothing comparable to the hundreds of million gold weekly tho... obviously, but I guess it does have some use for people.

Comment

So... we should make time for ab while it is worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              You can get Glint of Magic/Magic Moonlight and Sylph Crystaloids (going by the blog posts from a week ago)

It's nothing comparable to the hundreds of million gold weekly tho... obviously, but I guess it does have some use for people.
              from the vid I just watched it doesnt seem to be worth the extra effort since only one team can attack the boss
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Val-K View Post

I will report the broom box misbehaving for you ValKitteh and hope if you catch any other issues of this nature you let us know so that they can also be reported. With a new patch things do have a tendency to sometimes develop a gremlin and this certainly seems the case.

Magi~
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

yeah just watched the video on the atoll boss. Looks like a huge time sink for very little reward and the main reward going to another team. If i am able to get glints and moonlight from someplace else then it is not likely i will be doing atoll boss after update.

Comment

Working...
                  X