Archer Dmg in WB/Lab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer Dmg in WB/Lab

Good'm archer level 56, use of force potion level 3 and I get 10,300 attack, use the arrow always energized global kingpin + atake normal so giving the'' attack'' dupo and whenever I use the'' special''.
    I'm going with gems full leadership and critical, cosmo attack, criticize, leadership, learned here in the forum that I use ****** floating at least 21% or more, without special'm doing around 21-24kgold/espiritos what you guys I think they improve?

Leveraging the topic, not 95 step tread the maze, go up to the boos with 6.7 kdef and 6k resistance and 10.4 k attack, use frozen arrow, double attack, dispario bloodthirsty, rune healing, but ta difficult.

Thanks

Originally posted by R25631841 View Post
    Good'm archer level 56, use of force potion level 3 and I get 10,300 attack, use the arrow always energized global kingpin + atake normal so giving the'' attack'' dupo and whenever I use the'' special''.
    I'm going with gems full leadership and critical, cosmo attack, criticize, leadership, learned here in the forum that I use ****** floating at least 21% or more, without special'm doing around 21-24kgold/espiritos what you guys I think they improve?

Leveraging the topic, not 95 step tread the maze, go up to the boos with 6.7 kdef and 6k resistance and 10.4 k attack, use frozen arrow, double attack, dispario bloodthirsty, rune healing, but ta difficult.

Thanks
    Cool story bro.

What you say again?
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

I like talking to game and was wondering if the more experienced'm doing something wrong or where further improvement?

Comment

Thanks
        Oh dear lord, can you please bless this one with some knowledge of english grammar...thank you

Comment

This dude made ma' day! Keep it up !

Comment

My English is not strong, but I'm going to say quiz in global kingpin maze and, besides all that how to improve

Comment

I think what you mean is how do you compete better in WB?
              Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
              Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
              Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

say hello to Jamaica from me ))))

Comment

Is that from google translate dude? Global Kingpin Maze; are we even playing the same game???! :s

Comment

Thanks
                    let me try a stab at this..
                    "
                    Good Morning , I am an archer level 56, I use power potion level 3 to get my attack to 10,300. I use arrowstrike skill (energized=rage?) and normal attack for Double hit and i use the Delphic Sniper special.

I have gem myself for full charisma?(charisma=leadership?). and my astral is critical, ptk, critical %, and charisma? i read from the forum that if i use astral floating damage of 21% or more, without using my special i get around 21-24k gold/daru.
                    what do you guys think i should improve?
                    "

Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

First of all, improve your items. Enchant/socket and refine. After you have done that, try to level your skills in the academy/guild and try to get some adequate astrals. Don't forget to level though.

Feel free to join

Comment

Exactly mr.viruz, beyond what I quoted further as better?

Comment

all 3 slots, full atack, almost full seminar and what ****** stop archer against WB you advise me?

Comment

Working...
                          X