Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Archer Dmg in WB/Lab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R25631841
    started a topic Archer Dmg in WB/Lab

Archer Dmg in WB/Lab

Good'm archer level 56, use of force potion level 3 and I get 10,300 attack, use the arrow always energized global kingpin + atake normal so giving the'' attack'' dupo and whenever I use the'' special''.
    I'm going with gems full leadership and critical, cosmo attack, criticize, leadership, learned here in the forum that I use ****** floating at least 21% or more, without special'm doing around 21-24kgold/espiritos what you guys I think they improve?

Leveraging the topic, not 95 step tread the maze, go up to the boos with 6.7 kdef and 6k resistance and 10.4 k attack, use frozen arrow, double attack, dispario bloodthirsty, rune healing, but ta difficult.

Thanks

• R25631841
    replied
    all 3 slots, full atack, almost full seminar and what ****** stop archer against WB you advise me?

Leave a comment:

• R25631841
    replied
    Exactly mr.viruz, beyond what I quoted further as better?

Leave a comment:

• TheAngelito
    replied
    First of all, improve your items. Enchant/socket and refine. After you have done that, try to level your skills in the academy/guild and try to get some adequate astrals. Don't forget to level though.

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    Originally posted by R25631841 View Post
    Good'm archer level 56, use of force potion level 3 and I get 10,300 attack, use the arrow always energized global kingpin + atake normal so giving the'' attack'' dupo and whenever I use the'' special''.
    I'm going with gems full leadership and critical, cosmo attack, criticize, leadership, learned here in the forum that I use ****** floating at least 21% or more, without special'm doing around 21-24kgold/espiritos what you guys I think they improve?

Leveraging the topic, not 95 step tread the maze, go up to the boos with 6.7 kdef and 6k resistance and 10.4 k attack, use frozen arrow, double attack, dispario bloodthirsty, rune healing, but ta difficult.

Thanks
    let me try a stab at this..
    "
    Good Morning , I am an archer level 56, I use power potion level 3 to get my attack to 10,300. I use arrowstrike skill (energized=rage?) and normal attack for Double hit and i use the Delphic Sniper special.

I have gem myself for full charisma?(charisma=leadership?). and my astral is critical, ptk, critical %, and charisma? i read from the forum that if i use astral floating damage of 21% or more, without using my special i get around 21-24k gold/daru.
    what do you guys think i should improve?
    "

Leave a comment:

• illuvatar
    replied
    Is that from google translate dude? Global Kingpin Maze; are we even playing the same game???! :s

Leave a comment:

• S49_JTPM
    replied
    say hello to Jamaica from me ))))

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    I think what you mean is how do you compete better in WB?

Leave a comment:

• R25631841
    replied
    My English is not strong, but I'm going to say quiz in global kingpin maze and, besides all that how to improve

Leave a comment:

• OldSchoolNewb
    replied
    This dude made ma' day! Keep it up !

Leave a comment:

• renyizhou
    replied

Thanks
    Oh dear lord, can you please bless this one with some knowledge of english grammar...thank you

Leave a comment:

• R25631841
    replied
    I like talking to game and was wondering if the more experienced'm doing something wrong or where further improvement?

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied

Thanks
    Cool story bro.

What you say again?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X