Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Pre-Launch 11/3 Information

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
    Does this also mean that "hot event" attempt reset at 00:00? This would actually be nice, cause I can go to sleep 1h earlier without having to be online to claim that double reward
    No more midnight/5 am events from the looks of it. Entire server reset @00:00 so no "cheating" events.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      No more midnight/5 am events from the looks of it. Entire server reset @00:00 so no "cheating" events.
      So cloud adventures will start also earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
        So cloud adventures will start also earlier?
        Cloud Adventure and all the other mini games are nerfed, none of the current rewards we have. It's only once a week now (at server reset time I imagine, on Friday I think it was) but until Friday nobody can really confirm it (the time part, rewards are already well known to be junk).

Comment

Cloud Adventure and all the other mini games are nerfed, none of the current rewards we have. It's only once a week now (at server reset time I imagine, on Friday I think it was) but until Friday nobody can really confirm it (the time part, rewards are already well known to be junk).
          I see new scheme of categorization if all the stuff:

- main toon (MPD, Spire, DI, BI, NR, TT, BG, GB ...)
          - sylph related (SE, ST, SA ...)
          - eudemon related (BT, EA, ToK some levels ... or why not ToE yet?)

So mini games seems are moving to be only refresh for those boring a little bit (even most of them had nerfed rewards long time, some has still extra items for get - underground mount is an example). And they will lost big rewards.
          Unfortunately CA is good source of bb and sometimes you can win the magic pot hammers/.../golden tree wands.

Albeit I like mah-jong, R2/7road implementation with lag is deteriorating, but even all other things lag a lot after 5.0/5.1, this game stay on its own lag level. But meet it in CA is a pain. The mini game can be ignored, in CA not. So now I can ignore whole CA if nerfed rewards.

Back to time issue:
          - so 0000-0500 period for new events with additional attempt will gone = new one-time only rewards we will get only 3 times per event, which is not enough for runners up. Another protective of forerunners.
          - but it makes good news for sleeping and ignoring it.
          - maybe also daylight saving switching maintenances will be less pain.
          - and generally also less issues of maintaining separate event time = less bugs like blessing wheel warning

Comment

As far as BB goes the patch is "good" for it, daily login gives you 310 BB every 10 days, so in a 30 days period you get 930 BB, which is a fair increase compared to current 300 BB for a month. It doesn't beat a lucky cloud day, but it's a start at least.

Comment

So basically, in short, it's another SMD attempt made only by R2 to deprive players of the fun they used to have.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

As far as BB goes the patch is "good" for it, daily login gives you 310 BB every 10 days, so in a 30 days period you get 930 BB, which is a fair increase compared to current 300 BB for a month. It doesn't beat a lucky cloud day, but it's a start at least.
                Is it 100% sure it does "reset" every 10 days and not at the start of the month yet? R2 we are talking about...

And I like that everyone resets at 00:00, Even if it means no more extra rewards compared to those who aren't on that time, There's at least 1 day in the week I am like: "Yawn... Will go to sleep... Wait lets check events, Oh Eudaemon gem event after midnight, 60 boxes extra. Guess I'll stay awake 1.5h more"

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                  they mentioned this at patch notes i think that reset comes earlier now.

I read that mount in shop could be rebought again to be used for beast souls, can the same be done with mounts from blacksmith?
                  Not all, I seen people remake netherwing dragon, I tried with darknite steed and doesn't let me make it.Guess works with some.. that I don't have a list of.

No more gold in atoll boss, for those that don't have new patch .. take advantage of atoll before you do.Jewel hunt boxes have changed, they include nickle and some sc and gem box and when you try redeem one those boxes from jewel hunt you get the contents instead actual box now.

No Tyr/Thor fusion yet just Blood knight added which is basically Matk version of knight

I haven't did dimensions yet (too lazy) so can't say much changes there

There is dual divinity souls now and need new item called gem solvent which costs 3000 balen in shop to get in order to synth them

Golden road has new look, instead taking note which tiles give how many shards per, it shows now and they also taken out gold bags in 4 corners and added 5x roll option.I prob try this later to see what i'll get.

Spire NM got added, but need to complete normal spire again even if you already done so.Haven't tried spire nm so can't say much for rewards and difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                    if you look at your stamina on the left side, you see daily reset at 00:00 instead of 05:00, so maybe its also for dungens etc.
                    Uh...so does this mean MPs (tok, spire, di, ef, etc.) reset at midnight?
                    I really really hope not cuz sometimes we straddle midnight.

EDIT: Completely unrelated but my forum account looks like it got reset >.> past posts, ignore list, join date, etc. Wut
                    Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 11-04-2015, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                      Uh...so does this mean MPs (tok, spire, di, ef, etc.) reset at midnight?
                      I really really hope not cuz sometimes we straddle midnight.
                      Yes it does. You can try finishing it before patch maintenance happens so don't have to lose a day.
                      Only a day. It doesn't matter, for you means you will be the first ones to finish runs in your server.
                      It doesn't change how many people wake up at that time, and shouldn't be for a game.
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Sivona View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]152777[/ATTACH]
                        A Haunting We Will Go

More Info: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....alloween-Host!

BTW, Nice videos
                        Happy Halloween Beware Of Witches!

Server: R2games S131Goldfell Wartune
                        Character: Mixxit

Comment

Working...
                        X