Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Question]All About Troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question]All About Troops

I just have some few questions concerning troops.

1. Troop HP is calculated by: Troop HP (Including Research) x Troop Count (Can be seen on you character window) divide by 200. This is correct right?

So, 3K HP (Knight) x 500 (Troop Count) /200 = 7,500 HP this 7,500 hp is independent of the two stack of troops fighting for you? Meaning the two knights fighting for you have 7,500 HP each?

2. 1 charisma = 1 troop count right? And 1 rose given to you = 1 permanent charisma for you?

3. As the troop count increase does the damage, PDEF, MDEF of the troops increase? or just the HP?

Thank you for those who will clarify.

And yes, to tank the bosses you need to increase your troops HP by 10,000 HP total.
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
    I just have some few questions concerning troops.

1. Troop HP is calculated by: Troop HP (Including Research) x Troop Count (Can be seen on you character window) divide by 200. This is correct right?

So, 3K HP (Knight) x 500 (Troop Count) /200 = 7,500 HP this 7,500 hp is independent of the two stack of troops fighting for you? Meaning the two knights fighting for you have 7,500 HP each?

2. 1 charisma = 1 troop count right? And 1 rose given to you = 1 permanent charisma for you?

3. As the troop count increase does the damage, PDEF, MDEF of the troops increase? or just the HP?

Thank you for those who will clarify.

And yes, to tank the bosses you need to increase your troops HP by 10,000 HP total.
    1. 7500 hp per troop in field.
    2. i don't know exactly how this charisma works.
    3. Just the HP of troops in battle

10,000 hp total is easy to achieve, get Charisma Guild Skill, upgrade your tech ( Troop HP and Troop Count) to near max for your level. with around 670+ Troop count plus tech upgrades (and yes my troops are only lvl29 knights that time when they both can survive WB hits) your troops can survive 1 hit from bosses
    Last edited by Senjuu; 11-21-2012, 05:33 AM.

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment