Battle ground in europe time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle ground in europe time!

I just wanted ask you could you put battle ground and guild battle earlyer because when it starts i cant play it because i sleep(it start at 2 a.m.),,if it just can be earlyer example at 11 p.m ..thanks

In european servers guild battle starts at 20:00, ST, 22:00 my time..

Comment

yea but here in croatia its 2-3 am

Comment

agree, GB and BG start very late, for my time zone its 0:00 and 1:00
        class balance ****
        cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

meh. i play bg at 4am, and last boss at 5am. i go to work at 6am. and since we have guild battle, i must woke up at 3am. no complain for me.

Comment

You, guys, need server for your country!

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolNewb View Post
              You, guys, need server for your country!
              u know how much europe have timezones? its not yr US, if u can help ok open servers for all 12 timezones in europe
              class balance ****
              cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

how cute...
                do you know how many time zones we have in asia?

Comment

lol and make option to swap acc between server
                  -.- since i got my acc and invested money on it cause i was a noob and just started i liked to maximize patk buyed recharge pack and doing quest
                  i thought game is based on quest only ... then when i saw battleground is the way to earn honor and its at 04:00am i left the server

Comment

R2 cannot make new timezones since r2 Doesn't own the game
                    this game is owned by 7 roads and in order to implement a new time zone r2 first needs to get the permission of 7 roads and since that is almost close to impossible or extremely hard
                    it will either take a long long long time

Also
                    Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
                    lol and make option to swap acc between server
                    -.- since i got my acc and invested money on it cause i was a noob and just started i liked to maximize patk buyed recharge pack and doing quest
                    i thought game is based on quest only ... then when i saw battleground is the way to earn honor and its at 04:00am i left the server
                    Server switch or swap is not allowed and will not be allowed simple
                    use the search function if u wanna know why its not gonna be allowed both by 7 roads - r2 and the players
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

well then it would be great when we could change server with our profile(so we dont lose game progres),,i have one server which is almost my time zone but i must start all over again and its going to take long time..This server is only one hour diferrence from my time zone ,while the server on which im currently is 6 hours difference...

Comment

Hi, two battleground in day and 12 hour time different between battleground. problem solved. I need myself wake up 5:00 morning if i want join battleground. x_x

Comment

The game is ran on United States time so its something to get used to , just have fun with the game no i mean its 5 am for me now and im still awake lol , if u cant do 2nd avernal for instance do the first one , just think through, plan ahead
                          IGN:jesuscrist
                          Server: Auora Point
                          Level:70+
                          Class:Knight
                          Guild:Genesis
                          Mount:Gryphon
                          Wings:Angel lords <3
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
                          PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by hasangrozni View Post
                            well then it would be great when we could change server with our profile(so we dont lose game progres),,i have one server which is almost my time zone but i must start all over again and its going to take long time..This server is only one hour diferrence from my time zone ,while the server on which im currently is 6 hours difference...
                            EST server is US east
                            PDT is US west
                            GMT is Europe time
                            and GMT oceanic is Australian

the game runs on 4 different time zones

just switch to the most closest to ur time zone
                            thats the best i can offer

also SERVER SWAP WITH UR CHARACTER IS NOT POSSIBLE
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

yea but it would be better if the battleground starts at slightly greater amount of time at least 6 hours, and when I already started playing on this server(im level 34) i cant start it all over again, ... and i cant wait battleground to earn some honor because its to late for me ... stupid ....maybe i maked mistake when i didnt look at server time and my timezone ,,but i hope so that they will fix this for players like me,,because we made mistake!!!!
                              Last edited by hasangrozni; 11-22-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X