No announcement yet.

Battle ground in europe time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please make 2 battlegrounds in a day or change bg time few hours earlier. i have a lot insigias but i cant buy lv45 arena gear coz no honor. i can't play so late.

Comment

making 2 battlegrounds wont hurt anyone
      Last edited by Tandera4224; 11-23-2012, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hasangrozni View Post
        yea but it would be better if the battleground starts at slightly greater amount of time at least 6 hours, and when I already started playing on this server(im level 34) i cant start it all over again, ... and i cant wait battleground to earn some honor because its to late for me ... stupid ....maybe i maked mistake when i didnt look at server time and my timezone ,,but i hope so that they will fix this for players like me,,because we made mistake!!!!
        ur just level 34
        i am 45+++
        u can start over since ur still a low level player
        so u see its not a big deal
        Originally posted by Tandera4224 View Post
        making 2 battlegrounds wont hurt anyone
        as i said before
        in order for R2 to implement a 2nd BG r2 first needs permission from 7 roads
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I would like to propose one of two options for the powers that be to consider where the BG times are concerned:
          1)Run 2 sets of BG's each day for each server 12 hours apart but limit players to only being able to participate in one of the two sets of BG's. I.E. My mage Waldin does the 09:00 and 09:30 ones today so I will not be able to do the 21:00 and 21:30 ones .
          2) alternatively, please state on information about each server what time the BG will be for players considering joining a given server so they will know ahead of time if they can play in the BG's regularly or not.
          I absolutely am addicted to this game aside from not being able to consistently run the BG's putting me far behind the other players in terms of stats gained from BG rewards.

Comment

doh nm i saw too late that this has already been proposedseveral times.

Comment

Working...
            X