Big nerf on holy forge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big nerf on holy forge

I seldom post a thread, but this is really a big nerf.

When doing holy forge for this current event, I noticed all forge starts from 0%. In addition, there is no display of the percentage of success.

In the past, the first level starts at 50%, then 40%, then 30% and so on until 5%.

To level up the holy forge now will need a lot more gold and materials (stoves and clamps).

This is really harsh to those who still have a lot of forging to do.

Is this game developer's way of telling us to leave?

Err... I just did HF. It was 50% and then goes down as you go up in sub-levels within the level, to a minimum of 5% start. There is nothing wrong with it...

I love to bag R2 as much as the next player, but this time, I don't see the problem you are alluding to.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
      Err... I just did HF. It was 50% and then goes down as you go up in sub-levels within the level, to a minimum of 5% start. There is nothing wrong with it...

I love to bag R2 as much as the next player, but this time, I don't see the problem you are alluding to.
      I got the pre-launch patch 5.1 few days back. I think you will see it soon after maintenance.

Comment

Now, THAT is a possibility. We just had the maint start on us about 30 min ago.

Comment

If that's changed, i dont hope so, but if it does, im happy to be awake earlie, and did some holy forge already, only 150 times,

if you need even more gold, its gonne be a big problem, without gold from ab, its even harder to get a lot of gold,

wb, di, bi, wilds, ca 30m gold daily. no way near enough to do descent holy forge.
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

Comment

more nerfs, more lag, more nerfs, more lag, patch, nerf, lag, maintenance, nerf, lag, nerf

you guys see a pattern ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
              more nerfs, more lag, more nerfs, more lag, patch, nerf, lag, maintenance, nerf, lag, nerf

you guys see a pattern ? lol
              Its better for the company that players quit then to close the game... so its players choice not theirs.
              =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

30 mio gold a day ? wow, so how many without wb (cause of lagg can just do 2 runs so its useless)
                without boss in the wild ? cuae u search for hours to find them so waste of time

Comment

About 8M per WB.
                  About 10-15M in DI depending on your luck.
                  2M or so in BI.
                  2+M in Purge Maze.
                  2M from Single player campaign blitz.

It adds up.

Comment

not only from wb ofcourse,

Di if im lucky with good party, and bi, gives ca 20m gold, but thats with good dices..
                    wb 2 times 5m , its going so fast, most of the times not even 4 rounds anymore.
                    Wilds i do ca 30min if i dont find anything in that time, yes then no extra gold,

Im not somebody that do farm for whole day, could put on gold every hour, but thats to much. and not realy that much of gold in total.

so ca 250m gold weekly, and thats gone in a few clicks on holy forge.

I dont buy dim chest, eud chest, or do astrals anymore, all save for holy forge, and im no way near done with that yet.

Comment

CA every day for 30M? Cloud Adventure? What???

Comment

no wilds, and already changed 30m to 30 min... so i mean search 30 minutes in wilds for boss/mobs,

Comment

Step by step guide to get a lot of gold daily :

1) Stop giving a fudge

2) Do what you can

3) Still dont give a fudge

4) Look at your gold stack go up everyday

5) Do you still give a fudge ? lol

Comment

From what I see, it is the same as it always was. Though you have to ask yourself why would do this event only to get 50% or the event chest, if that. It's really ok to skip events.

Thanks

Comment

idk .. made 75 million easy today within 2 hours (DI and 2 weekly mpd) .. so i guess i dont give a danm about ppl that can manage their gold .. theres more in game then when i started 3 years ago

Comment

Working...
                              X