Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I can handle a lot but this lie is 1 too many

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can handle a lot but this lie is 1 too many

Click image for larger version

Name:	OMFG.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	1778101

maybe i missed a few things but .... naaa
    =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Lol! You know that a company is going down the tubes when they come up with slogans like that.

You're NOT fooling ANYONE, R2!

Comment

just wow....

Comment

There Is missing word, It should be:

Version 5.1 Optimized - R2always puts players' cash first.

And then it is correct, IMO.

Comment

kek .

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
            There Is missing word, It should be:

Version 5.1 Optimized - R2always puts players' cash first.

And then it is correct, IMO.
            Nah, even with that, players still get shafted.

Optimized their slogan to really befit them:
            "Version 5.1 Downgraded - R2 always puts their stubbornness first and players last."
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

if they really wanted to put players first they would have s great soul crystal event for those who are not lvl 80 engraved AND AT THE SAME TIME a soul crystal exchange for those who are maxed and taking up tons of space

and maybe move the soul crystals to the profile page like insig/crypt tokens etc.

Comment

Originally posted by iamzohan View Post
                if they really wanted to put players first they would have s great soul crystal event for those who are not lvl 80 engraved AND AT THE SAME TIME a soul crystal exchange for those who are maxed and taking up tons of space
                Oh, you mean like the soul crystal event that aeriagames Wartune players are having right now. (but you should ignore anyone who says R2 chooses to remove things they do not want their players to have. ... what was that motto again?)

Comment

Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]152888[/ATTACH]

maybe i missed a few things but .... naaa
                  But we are first... first to be shafted, first to be ignored, first to be cupcaked off and first to be treated like cupcaking cupcakes.

Once upon a time I had my butt kicked in arena by other toons, now its the lag that kicks my butt
                  Dragon Awaken
                  Server: S9
                  Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
                    Oh, you mean like the soul crystal event that aeriagames Wartune players are having right now. (but you should ignore anyone who says R2 chooses to remove things they do not want their players to have. ... what was that motto again?)
                    Was it the new server or the recently merged ones? It could be a special event because Aeria's S1/S2 has gotten the same events as any R2 server.

Comment

Working...
                    X