X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P-J-J
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    For every "cupcake" that was converted on my text, a Hostess truck gets a rocket to it. I'll spare the Twinkies, though, since I like them. But enough of that.

They are too quick to "correct/fix" someone's text, but aren't around when problems arise that needs to be corrected/fixed. Not even a "We're aware of the problem and an emergency fix is under way." But, no, they took some of our suggestions (two of mine as well) and scr*wed them up to high heaven. I am sure someone of their staff will "preach" to me on how I should follow the forum rules, but how in the hell you want me to do that if you're incompetent to even get the game fixed right, take away the livelihoods on progressing by nerfing/skimping, and ignoring the players?

Your banner is full of <expletive>! Had you word it that you put your egos first, I would have totally understand, since that is the truth. And even if you silence us from exposing you, you're already exposed as social media is one dangerous animal/weapon that can bring down worlds, so it's not really contained in the forum any more.
    There is even worse - some mentors and moderators (not all) - are trying to be even more R2-wise than R2 alone:

Once we got mentor who suggested balens-spending events and had junior game knowledge.
    I like their long texts of nothing from R2 support stating useless automatic answers not fitting the context, but we got same text from mentor as bullhorn.
    Even senior support people do not repeat mantra "give us picture", some moderators here put it in each bug thread they commented.
    Several answers of junior moderators here use copy and paste text they put to many threads, probably they use similar tool like the cupcake-machine, only it insert posts.

So I go to external blog to see what events we will face tomorrow. Or to see if chests are valuable or not.

Leave a comment:

• coffeemad8
    replied
    49 no's 0 yes speak volumes about what players think of the patch

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    For every "cupcake" that was converted on my text, a Hostess truck gets a rocket to it. I'll spare the Twinkies, though, since I like them. But enough of that.

They are too quick to "correct/fix" someone's text, but aren't around when problems arise that needs to be corrected/fixed. Not even a "We're aware of the problem and an emergency fix is under way." But, no, they took some of our suggestions (two of mine as well) and scr*wed them up to high heaven. I am sure someone of their staff will "preach" to me on how I should follow the forum rules, but how in the hell you want me to do that if you're incompetent to even get the game fixed right, take away the livelihoods on progressing by nerfing/skimping, and ignoring the players?

Your banner is full of <expletive>! Had you word it that you put your egos first, I would have totally understand, since that is the truth. And even if you silence us from exposing you, you're already exposed as social media is one dangerous animal/weapon that can bring down worlds, so it's not really contained in the forum any more.

Leave a comment:

• P-J-J
    replied
    Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
    Just write offensive language, even 1 wrong word and they will pop out of nowhere to correct it with a cupcake or so
    This is automatically solved by search.
    No need to be pretty smart, but It show that they are doing something.

Some even not taboo words are replaced by **** during save, aren't it?

Leave a comment:

• Nox03
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Given the hostile and/or trollish attitudes of MOST of the mods here, "playing with ourselves" is a message that R2 wants ALL of its employees to spread.

However, give the (relative) silence of the trollish mods in the forum after the latest "upgrade", it seems that even R2 employees are starting to realise the kind of turd they are defending in R2.
    Just write offensive language, even 1 wrong word and they will pop out of nowhere to correct it with a cupcake or so

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    I am waiting till Monday to see if they moved the league points reset time to Mondays.
    no pvp points chests either from what i heard (points are reset so dont get your hopes too high for league points either...)

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    I am waiting till Monday to see if they moved the league points reset time to Mondays.

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    Originally posted by R218852042 View Post
    I love the way this Game Box was hyped as such a good thing when truly we just lost 4 days of mini games, and the games you left were ruined... And still the mystery shop is a joke... Why even have wilds "mystery Stones" when you can't spend them without using balens... And sure the dimension can be searched by using energy but still you can rarely go a few steps without hitting a pop up to spend balens...
    Servers merged so world boss lasts only 3 rounds and atoll boss no longer gives gold... But there is a holy forge event every 10 days now it seems, Too bad gold is so hard to get one can hardly take advantage of that event.. Truly this is hardly the same game I started playing long ago... Completing all tasks now is a full time job, Can't complete TOK anymore Spire NM takes over 30 mins Atoll runs for a whole hour. No such thing as a casual player... You guessed it my vote is NO!!!
    about your comment on game box, we lost way more than 4 days of rewards.

Cloud Adventure is now totally worthless so heres 2 days per week

Fishing used to be a daily thing !!! So here's 25 ish days per month (think about all the fashion cores that means for those who worked so hard to get their fishing up there)

Jewel Hunt used to be a daily thing as well !!! So here's another 25 ish days per month of lost gems / temp mount shards / whips / etc. JH was never the biggest rewarding event but doing it daily kinda added up so it was defo worth doing it...

Oh well, i guess patch now means nerf.

I wonder if the plan is to give less and less rewards everyday to make people spend more.... if it is, i sure hope it doesnt work because if it does, we have only seen the tip of the nerf iceberg.......

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
    Tried to collect good and bad things of this patch in this blog article.

First I thought the sylph expedition and dimension changes are so great, they can outbalance the bad things, but as I faced more and more misfits - like eudaemon in Tok - I agree that the NO vote for this patch is pretty obvious
    Would be intressting seeing if they did any "silence nerfs" to dims. I know the blog we may not name in here did a test to see how many bb mines and sacrice there where in xx dims. Would be intressting to see them do it again, something tell me they will come up with half or less

Leave a comment:

• R218852042
    replied
    I love the way this Game Box was hyped as such a good thing when truly we just lost 4 days of mini games, and the games you left were ruined... And still the mystery shop is a joke... Why even have wilds "mystery Stones" when you can't spend them without using balens... And sure the dimension can be searched by using energy but still you can rarely go a few steps without hitting a pop up to spend balens...
    Servers merged so world boss lasts only 3 rounds and atoll boss no longer gives gold... But there is a holy forge event every 10 days now it seems, Too bad gold is so hard to get one can hardly take advantage of that event.. Truly this is hardly the same game I started playing long ago... Completing all tasks now is a full time job, Can't complete TOK anymore Spire NM takes over 30 mins Atoll runs for a whole hour. No such thing as a casual player... You guessed it my vote is NO!!!

Leave a comment:

• Energizalo
    replied
    Also here is this tampering with no resets. Arena points didnt reset today. Did nerfing the 5am event reset and making people angry really worth the trouble?

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Tried to collect good and bad things of this patch in this blog article.

First I thought the sylph expedition and dimension changes are so great, they can outbalance the bad things, but as I faced more and more misfits - like eudaemon in Tok - I agree that the NO vote for this patch is pretty obvious

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Given the hostile and/or trollish attitudes of MOST of the mods here, "playing with ourselves" is a message that R2 wants ALL of its employees to spread.

However, give the (relative) silence of the trollish mods in the forum after the latest "upgrade", it seems that even R2 employees are starting to realise the kind of turd they are defending in R2.
    Last edited by AdaJames; 11-07-2015, 05:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Solestra View Post
    I will however tell you that being pitted against myself in fights sucks
    Not going to dive into it, but rumor has it that they were doing things that they want us to "play with ourselves".

Leave a comment:

• freeswag91
    replied
    not a single "yes" vote. That speaks for itself.
    And that arena ****... That alone will make me abandon my toon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X