so a quick and simple yes or no for this patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    The ONLY good thing in this patch is the blitz to level in expedition. All the rest of the **** is too numerous to mention... Just a few...

No gold in "GOLDEN" Road anymore (only reason I spend money to do that)
    No rewards to speak of in cloud adventure (I used to buy magic dice often, no more)

I could go on and on, but the end result is that as a light to medium casher I will not be spending much anymore. It's time for R2 and Kabam to get smarter, you want people to play, spend money, yet you make the game more and more boring for those of us that are not whales. WISE UP

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    patch with absolutely no care or even mention of lag issues = bad patch

priorities ... its becoming more clear everyday what are r2games' priorities... and no, its not the players

Leave a comment:

• Makenshisensei
    replied
    Bad patch

Leave a comment:

• Solestra
    replied
    let me tell you something this patch sucks, you went from given out things that are needed and keep the common player in the game as well as the heavy cash player to being again totally for the heavy casher
    the games now suck as you can only do them one day during the week and then on top of that, and this one really bites me in the ***, you need to fix the arena system again. being S160 on Kabam and being put up against
    players that have been online for ages already with all the benefits of that is not fair to really new level 80 players. Pitting players against each based solely on level and total br of the group also does no good. you have to be
    wise enough to realize that a lvl 80 with 4 million br ius easily going to beat 4 players with 4 million br accumulatively

I just loved going in for arenas and getting one shotted last night and today by everyone and no less by one player as compared to 4

I will tell you I like the new guild beast it works for me

I will however tell you that being pitted against myself in fights sucks

get with it guys and Do NOT blame 7 road for this as I know it is the developers. You are the ones that are the developers that hold all the strings right now

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Tok change with eudaemon... We complain on lag, so you add more lag? that makes no sense. My girlfriend complains at me leaving socks on the floor, do I go to the drawer and throw 50 more pairs on the floor and say: "Look sweety, I optimized it, instead of 1 pair you hate, you got 50 pairs!"
    Best analogy/comparison ever.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Imagine if one of them put a wind ranger on? the poison from an archer is still insane, imagine from 4 windranger, aoe, 200% poison...

Usually I see a lot of complaining, but I can see how the changes are good. but this time I can't see it.

3 days worth of minigame? game it 7 days, mix them up, so we can actually get tons of nickel to make it worthwhile. You already removed the best items from the minigames, so at least let us get the best new stuff we can.

Ab no gold? I understand if they wanted to halt our gold income, but they could have made it so the mobs dropped say 100k each, and boss 1m. that wouldn't be a ton(4m?), but at least it wouldn't be a total slap in my sack.

Tok change with eudaemon... We complain on lag, so you add more lag? that makes no sense. My girlfriend complains at me leaving socks on the floor, do I go to the drawer and throw 50 more pairs on the floor and say: "Look sweety, I optimized it, instead of 1 pair you hate, you got 50 pairs!"

Sylph exp. and dims are very good changes, however, wouldn't pass r2 if they reduced sacrifice and balen mine spawn, cause they think people won't notice with this new change.

guild beast is awesome in my opinion, no more 1 attack leave, you can decide how you wanna tackle the boss, and increased rewards.

VIP coins... you added new items, yet the best items are not aviable anyways. vip rewards need a better update, and vip players are still paying for stuff that doesn't exist in the game.

So in overall, a big NO.

Leave a comment:

• Darkwise
    replied
    Tok is a freaking joke i wasted like an hour to do tok hard( FOR SOME Cupcake REWARDS) and we exited before the last lvl cuz wb was starting. Adding eudaemons to tok, srsly? 4 suntorias .. etc. This game when u think it cant become more stupid it actually does. And it's not enough how stupid it becomes with every patch but we get nerfs after nerfs and more nerfs.. cloud adventure.. a joke aint gona do it a second time, ab.. a joke aint gonna do it again, underground palace no more i can delete my mount shards and so on. Even the Cupcake login on forum is bugged for months, your incompetence is simply unparaleled. This game has become a joke, a bad one.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-07-2015, 05:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    It's not a "no" but a "Hell No". And that's a very deep response coming from this guy.

Leave a comment:

• Zedd60
    replied
    and the cloud rewards are a joke, i used to look forward to cloud to boost my bb balance or at least a chance at, most weeks i made a goodly sum of bb's, {2430 bb's in a day isnt bad**
    today after trading my nickels in i get 10 mahra, not even advance mahra, just plain **** mahra... 1.5 million gold pffft, and lots of useless insignias, at least they are useless to me, of course i could save them for weeks and buy 1 cross server bullhorn...........*** are you people thinking

Leave a comment:

• Kryptikal
    replied
    True there's a few things good about new patch but what's the purpose when it doesn't really work. Check the button yet you still see the enemy, hide players in WB yet after a round they appear again and you need to click hide players again. Cloud adv is waste of time for the mentioned loss of steps and massive amount of traps. Way more crappy things then good so this patch is a major dump.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Devs can give you all the options for rewards all they want. It is the publisher that determines the rewards. Remember, rewards are merely a list. It is up to R2, the publisher, to populate the list with what they want to give.

7Road sells to R2. R2 sells to us.

When we buy balens, 7Road doesn't see the money. R2 does.

Blaming 7Road for anything to do with balens or rewards within the game is ludicruous. It is like blaming an iron ore mining company for setting the price of your car. It is absolute bull faeces.

It is R2 destroying the good name of a game. The Chinese publisher of the clone of this game does not suffer from the same rate of anger, frustration and hate that R2 gets from players. You have to ask yourself why, when it is the SAME developers who supply both.

Leave a comment:

• Froggster
    replied
    for everything they make better they make 10 things worse

- so far only agree with new "blitz" in euda exp.
    - new cloud adv totally sucks (only good thing they removed this ** mahyong clone): hit almost all traps and if not got kicked back in 3 of 4 , so no way to finish, sure even with using ballens theres no way, so cant say anything to the rewards, but getting the new coins dont seem a good reward cause all u get for them isnt worth the time u have to spend

devs are on the best way to cut their own jobs: no game = no devs needed, so this is another point noone can understand, what dumpa.ss is working to get kicked from own job by doin such b.s ?

Leave a comment:

• R259724713
    replied
    A big NOOOOO............its getting worse,holy forge messd up..atoll no gold,still have the freaking hide button lag , 1min match up in arena to fight noobs, 10M br party cant pass tok easy,didnt look if they fix duel( cant see skills),no more gold,gl charms and fs core in golden road....................

Leave a comment:

• agarciaa2015
    replied
    Hell no why do we want them to wreck the game even more

Leave a comment:

• DAMAIN2
    replied
    put people first is that a joke

Leave a comment:

Working...
X