No announcement yet.

so a quick and simple yes or no for this patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tok change with eudaemon... We complain on lag, so you add more lag? that makes no sense. My girlfriend complains at me leaving socks on the floor, do I go to the drawer and throw 50 more pairs on the floor and say: "Look sweety, I optimized it, instead of 1 pair you hate, you got 50 pairs!"
    Best analogy/comparison ever.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

let me tell you something this patch sucks, you went from given out things that are needed and keep the common player in the game as well as the heavy cash player to being again totally for the heavy casher
      the games now suck as you can only do them one day during the week and then on top of that, and this one really bites me in the ***, you need to fix the arena system again. being S160 on Kabam and being put up against
      players that have been online for ages already with all the benefits of that is not fair to really new level 80 players. Pitting players against each based solely on level and total br of the group also does no good. you have to be
      wise enough to realize that a lvl 80 with 4 million br ius easily going to beat 4 players with 4 million br accumulatively

I just loved going in for arenas and getting one shotted last night and today by everyone and no less by one player as compared to 4

I will tell you I like the new guild beast it works for me

I will however tell you that being pitted against myself in fights sucks

get with it guys and Do NOT blame 7 road for this as I know it is the developers. You are the ones that are the developers that hold all the strings right now

Comment

Bad patch
        Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

patch with absolutely no care or even mention of lag issues = bad patch

priorities ... its becoming more clear everyday what are r2games' priorities... and no, its not the players

Comment

The ONLY good thing in this patch is the blitz to level in expedition. All the rest of the **** is too numerous to mention... Just a few...

No gold in "GOLDEN" Road anymore (only reason I spend money to do that)
            No rewards to speak of in cloud adventure (I used to buy magic dice often, no more)

I could go on and on, but the end result is that as a light to medium casher I will not be spending much anymore. It's time for R2 and Kabam to get smarter, you want people to play, spend money, yet you make the game more and more boring for those of us that are not whales. WISE UP

Comment

not a single "yes" vote. That speaks for itself.
              And that arena ****... That alone will make me abandon my toon.

Comment

Originally posted by Solestra View Post
                I will however tell you that being pitted against myself in fights sucks
                Not going to dive into it, but rumor has it that they were doing things that they want us to "play with ourselves".
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Given the hostile and/or trollish attitudes of MOST of the mods here, "playing with ourselves" is a message that R2 wants ALL of its employees to spread.

However, give the (relative) silence of the trollish mods in the forum after the latest "upgrade", it seems that even R2 employees are starting to realise the kind of turd they are defending in R2.
                  Last edited by AdaJames; 11-07-2015, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Tried to collect good and bad things of this patch in this blog article.

First I thought the sylph expedition and dimension changes are so great, they can outbalance the bad things, but as I faced more and more misfits - like eudaemon in Tok - I agree that the NO vote for this patch is pretty obvious
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Also here is this tampering with no resets. Arena points didnt reset today. Did nerfing the 5am event reset and making people angry really worth the trouble?

Comment

I love the way this Game Box was hyped as such a good thing when truly we just lost 4 days of mini games, and the games you left were ruined... And still the mystery shop is a joke... Why even have wilds "mystery Stones" when you can't spend them without using balens... And sure the dimension can be searched by using energy but still you can rarely go a few steps without hitting a pop up to spend balens...
                        Servers merged so world boss lasts only 3 rounds and atoll boss no longer gives gold... But there is a holy forge event every 10 days now it seems, Too bad gold is so hard to get one can hardly take advantage of that event.. Truly this is hardly the same game I started playing long ago... Completing all tasks now is a full time job, Can't complete TOK anymore Spire NM takes over 30 mins Atoll runs for a whole hour. No such thing as a casual player... You guessed it my vote is NO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                          Tried to collect good and bad things of this patch in this blog article.

First I thought the sylph expedition and dimension changes are so great, they can outbalance the bad things, but as I faced more and more misfits - like eudaemon in Tok - I agree that the NO vote for this patch is pretty obvious
                          Would be intressting seeing if they did any "silence nerfs" to dims. I know the blog we may not name in here did a test to see how many bb mines and sacrice there where in xx dims. Would be intressting to see them do it again, something tell me they will come up with half or less

Comment

Originally posted by R218852042 View Post
                            I love the way this Game Box was hyped as such a good thing when truly we just lost 4 days of mini games, and the games you left were ruined... And still the mystery shop is a joke... Why even have wilds "mystery Stones" when you can't spend them without using balens... And sure the dimension can be searched by using energy but still you can rarely go a few steps without hitting a pop up to spend balens...
                            Servers merged so world boss lasts only 3 rounds and atoll boss no longer gives gold... But there is a holy forge event every 10 days now it seems, Too bad gold is so hard to get one can hardly take advantage of that event.. Truly this is hardly the same game I started playing long ago... Completing all tasks now is a full time job, Can't complete TOK anymore Spire NM takes over 30 mins Atoll runs for a whole hour. No such thing as a casual player... You guessed it my vote is NO!!!
                            about your comment on game box, we lost way more than 4 days of rewards.

Cloud Adventure is now totally worthless so heres 2 days per week

Fishing used to be a daily thing !!! So here's 25 ish days per month (think about all the fashion cores that means for those who worked so hard to get their fishing up there)

Jewel Hunt used to be a daily thing as well !!! So here's another 25 ish days per month of lost gems / temp mount shards / whips / etc. JH was never the biggest rewarding event but doing it daily kinda added up so it was defo worth doing it...

Oh well, i guess patch now means nerf.

I wonder if the plan is to give less and less rewards everyday to make people spend more.... if it is, i sure hope it doesnt work because if it does, we have only seen the tip of the nerf iceberg.......

Comment

I am waiting till Monday to see if they moved the league points reset time to Mondays.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                                I am waiting till Monday to see if they moved the league points reset time to Mondays.
                                no pvp points chests either from what i heard (points are reset so dont get your hopes too high for league points either...)

Comment

Working...
                                X