so a quick and simple yes or no for this patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Given the hostile and/or trollish attitudes of MOST of the mods here, "playing with ourselves" is a message that R2 wants ALL of its employees to spread.

However, give the (relative) silence of the trollish mods in the forum after the latest "upgrade", it seems that even R2 employees are starting to realise the kind of turd they are defending in R2.
    Just write offensive language, even 1 wrong word and they will pop out of nowhere to correct it with a cupcake or so

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
      Just write offensive language, even 1 wrong word and they will pop out of nowhere to correct it with a cupcake or so
      This is automatically solved by search.
      No need to be pretty smart, but It show that they are doing something.

Some even not taboo words are replaced by **** during save, aren't it?

Comment

For every "cupcake" that was converted on my text, a Hostess truck gets a rocket to it. I'll spare the Twinkies, though, since I like them. But enough of that.

They are too quick to "correct/fix" someone's text, but aren't around when problems arise that needs to be corrected/fixed. Not even a "We're aware of the problem and an emergency fix is under way." But, no, they took some of our suggestions (two of mine as well) and scr*wed them up to high heaven. I am sure someone of their staff will "preach" to me on how I should follow the forum rules, but how in the hell you want me to do that if you're incompetent to even get the game fixed right, take away the livelihoods on progressing by nerfing/skimping, and ignoring the players?

Your banner is full of <expletive>! Had you word it that you put your egos first, I would have totally understand, since that is the truth. And even if you silence us from exposing you, you're already exposed as social media is one dangerous animal/weapon that can bring down worlds, so it's not really contained in the forum any more.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

49 no's 0 yes speak volumes about what players think of the patch

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            For every "cupcake" that was converted on my text, a Hostess truck gets a rocket to it. I'll spare the Twinkies, though, since I like them. But enough of that.

They are too quick to "correct/fix" someone's text, but aren't around when problems arise that needs to be corrected/fixed. Not even a "We're aware of the problem and an emergency fix is under way." But, no, they took some of our suggestions (two of mine as well) and scr*wed them up to high heaven. I am sure someone of their staff will "preach" to me on how I should follow the forum rules, but how in the hell you want me to do that if you're incompetent to even get the game fixed right, take away the livelihoods on progressing by nerfing/skimping, and ignoring the players?

Your banner is full of <expletive>! Had you word it that you put your egos first, I would have totally understand, since that is the truth. And even if you silence us from exposing you, you're already exposed as social media is one dangerous animal/weapon that can bring down worlds, so it's not really contained in the forum any more.
            There is even worse - some mentors and moderators (not all) - are trying to be even more R2-wise than R2 alone:

Once we got mentor who suggested balens-spending events and had junior game knowledge.
            I like their long texts of nothing from R2 support stating useless automatic answers not fitting the context, but we got same text from mentor as bullhorn.
            Even senior support people do not repeat mantra "give us picture", some moderators here put it in each bug thread they commented.
            Several answers of junior moderators here use copy and paste text they put to many threads, probably they use similar tool like the cupcake-machine, only it insert posts.

So I go to external blog to see what events we will face tomorrow. Or to see if chests are valuable or not.

Comment

1 person like? bet it was a miss click

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                They used to censor a lot of angry words said about R2 as well, by changing it to something that is completely opposite of what the poster means just to troll the poster. I have it in writing in PM from a mod that that is the sole reason they do it. Something akin to "teach you lot a lesson". That is the contempt that all of the mods (except Magik, he's a true professional, that one, and deserves respect) has towards us posters and players.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
                  1 person like? bet it was a miss click
                  Or one of the brown-nosed mods or one of the red R2 staff. Take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    They used to censor a lot of angry words said about R2 as well, by changing it to something that is completely opposite of what the poster means just to troll the poster. I have it in writing in PM from a mod that that is the sole reason they do it. Something akin to "teach you lot a lesson". That is the contempt that all of the mods (except Magik, he's a true professional, that one, and deserves respect) has towards us posters and players.
                    Ad Magik?
                    - for me moderator that violates forum rules and publishing ethics, I think Magik knows how. Ah thank you for evaluation, I know that moderators can evaluate without turnaround limits and nobody checks taboo words, except **** enforcement.

Taboo words censorship is in fact legal obligation, if it will be done automatically by tool like some words are marked with "*******" (do not know exact number of *).
                    BTW, when moderator change the post (not remove, but modify), s/he is author according to the law, so I suggest to update the *****enforcing database.

Comment

I have no idea what you have just said, but here is a tip: Trying to sound "knowledgable" by long words and ultra-technical terms usually just means you come across as a clueless windbag.

Comment

I love the option to do dimensions in a hurry, as well as blitz to highest level of exp. Tok is just stupid now. With 1.1 million br I could solo till wave 5 of tok easy before. Now I can't even scratch wave 1. I hate how they nerfed the mini games, however it is nice that the gold and daru from wb went up about 75%-100% more. I hate how every round of wb you have to reclick hide players though. I'm sure there's more stuff that I've forgotten atm but overall I like the changes. You can't have everything.

Comment

I answer No because they do put players first.
                          The game will be so much better if they play it themselves.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

hey guys, [sacarsm ON] plz remember to vote YES, coz they would for sure to nerf what you like & give what you hate [sacarsm OFF]

really, i even ran out of rage to rant about it any more. just calmly chatting with a few friends from game each day & waiting for the final countdown to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                              no pvp points chests either from what i heard (points are reset so dont get your hopes too high for league points either...)
                              my pvp & league points (& arena league rank) were already reset on saturday, but no rewards were given (no warrior's mark & no league insignias, plus no road warrior title).

Comment

We at least know there's no virgin's playing this game anymore, r2 have "done it" to all us.

Comment

Working...
                                X