Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

so a quick and simple yes or no for this patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nox03
    started a poll so a quick and simple yes or no for this patch

so a quick and simple yes or no for this patch

Yes
    4.48%
    NO
    95.52%

The poll is expired.

Lets have a vote,

YES Cool Patch, they should do more of these things
    NO They forgot to put the players first

• P-J-J
    replied
    As the patch is summary of several things the overall NO is composed of:

- good ideas YES - dimension finder, game box ...
    - bad ideas NO - cloud adventures ...
    - uncorrected bugs NO - JavaScript lag, ToK glitch ...
    - conversion NO - resets ...
    - testing NO - so many bugs in new features ...
    - support knowledge NO - some people even do not noticed ...
    - change management NO - I do not think somebody understand in R2 what is this role about ...
    - promo NO - motto is bad joke ...

Leave a comment:

• R210859511
    replied
    No no no no no no no no no no no no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-09-2015, 04:07 AM. Reason: post merge

Leave a comment:

• Darkwise
    replied
    Well like all the Cupcake wasnt enough here comes the day for fishing and the stink of the Cupcake , an original r2 aroma, becomes even stronger. All sorts of fish for no reason as all drop random rewards which most are shadow crystals and bounty scrolls that nobody needs and a few worthless nikel. Thanks for the 2 out of 3 games i wont be doing, curious about the next one.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-09-2015, 04:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gibsondion
    replied
    OVER ALL :NOT PLEASED
    Game Box- good idea

Cloud Adventure- NO
    Please return Cloud Adventure gameplay to the way it was. That regression when you land on a spot is demotivating and a kill-joy. The fact that it is only one day sucks also. Please return to weekend. DON"T THE DEVELOPERS OF THIS GAME UNDERSTAND WHAT ALREADY WORKS, TO JUST LEAVE IT ALONE- I can't recall ever reading a complaint about the way Cloud adventures works…WHAT are you guys doing??

SYLPH EXPEDITION - Good Change…it works

HIDE CHARACTERS FEATURE - NOT COOL
    Hide feature works great in Cloud City and WB where multiple characters are crammed into one screen. IT IS NOT COOL FOR ARENA & FIGHTER MODES where you need to see enemy attacks and see yourself & colleagues do battle.

HIDDEN BUTTONS IN SOLO ARENA - HELL NO!!!
    nothing here needed fixing, Kindly return the character skill buttons for solo Arena.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    We at least know there's no virgin's playing this game anymore, r2 have "done it" to all us.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by MsKink View Post
    no pvp points chests either from what i heard (points are reset so dont get your hopes too high for league points either...)
    my pvp & league points (& arena league rank) were already reset on saturday, but no rewards were given (no warrior's mark & no league insignias, plus no road warrior title).

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    hey guys, [sacarsm ON] plz remember to vote YES, coz they would for sure to nerf what you like & give what you hate [sacarsm OFF]

really, i even ran out of rage to rant about it any more. just calmly chatting with a few friends from game each day & waiting for the final countdown to finish.

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    I answer No because they do put players first.
    The game will be so much better if they play it themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Wylf1
    replied
    I love the option to do dimensions in a hurry, as well as blitz to highest level of exp. Tok is just stupid now. With 1.1 million br I could solo till wave 5 of tok easy before. Now I can't even scratch wave 1. I hate how they nerfed the mini games, however it is nice that the gold and daru from wb went up about 75%-100% more. I hate how every round of wb you have to reclick hide players though. I'm sure there's more stuff that I've forgotten atm but overall I like the changes. You can't have everything.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    I have no idea what you have just said, but here is a tip: Trying to sound "knowledgable" by long words and ultra-technical terms usually just means you come across as a clueless windbag.

Leave a comment:

• P-J-J
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    They used to censor a lot of angry words said about R2 as well, by changing it to something that is completely opposite of what the poster means just to troll the poster. I have it in writing in PM from a mod that that is the sole reason they do it. Something akin to "teach you lot a lesson". That is the contempt that all of the mods (except Magik, he's a true professional, that one, and deserves respect) has towards us posters and players.
    Ad Magik?
    - for me moderator that violates forum rules and publishing ethics, I think Magik knows how. Ah thank you for evaluation, I know that moderators can evaluate without turnaround limits and nobody checks taboo words, except **** enforcement.

Taboo words censorship is in fact legal obligation, if it will be done automatically by tool like some words are marked with "*******" (do not know exact number of *).
    BTW, when moderator change the post (not remove, but modify), s/he is author according to the law, so I suggest to update the *****enforcing database.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by JackFrost1111111 View Post
    1 person like? bet it was a miss click
    Or one of the brown-nosed mods or one of the red R2 staff. Take your pick.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
    Just write offensive language, even 1 wrong word and they will pop out of nowhere to correct it with a cupcake or so
    They used to censor a lot of angry words said about R2 as well, by changing it to something that is completely opposite of what the poster means just to troll the poster. I have it in writing in PM from a mod that that is the sole reason they do it. Something akin to "teach you lot a lesson". That is the contempt that all of the mods (except Magik, he's a true professional, that one, and deserves respect) has towards us posters and players.

Leave a comment:

• JackFrost1111111
    replied
    1 person like? bet it was a miss click

Leave a comment:

Working...
X