Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is everyone getting all these divinity souls???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone getting all these divinity souls???

They won't let us collect in the event unless we synth a level 5. I've never even seen a level 5 and i play every day. Like every 4 days we can synth a level 1 with sylph exp rewards. x4 = 16 days for a level 2. 64 days for a level 3, etc. What am I missing?

the sylph expedition lvl .. blitzing alone 11 soul chests .. it was 3 a day .. but oke now its 3 a day from blitzing shards // makes 14 a day (amount going up as more lvls each day (by endless useable skills)) .. next unthought max all give away to screw the players that played and worked bought theirs .. (yes player slogan)

Comment

I mostly got them from events, with a few actually collected from sylph expedition. We'll get a lot more from that now, but still not a particularly large number compared to how many you need.

Comment

With new expedition it's around 1 lvl 5/month if you're up at 45, they did something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          With new expedition it's around 1 lvl 5/month if you're up at 45, they did something wrong.
          The did something wrong is an understatement for this whole patch. They have chased at least three people that I know of, and more to come. I'm debating leaving, myself, just hate to toss away the money I spent, but "throwing good money after bad" holds true here

When my VIP and Covenant run out I will NOT renew them. Hopefully everyone will make their feelings known with a boycott of dollars, but I'm sure the whales won't

Comment

Originally posted by 941384989260658 View Post
            The did something wrong is an understatement for this whole patch. They have chased at least three people that I know of, and more to come. I'm debating leaving, myself, just hate to toss away the money I spent, but "throwing good money after bad" holds true here

When my VIP and Covenant run out I will NOT renew them. Hopefully everyone will make their feelings known with a boycott of dollars, but I'm sure the whales won't
            stopping recharging is the best feeling ever

unfortunately, youre just 1 person who realized that today. Meantime, they open new servers (lag free of course because new toons never have lag) and they troll more players into sinking ridiculous amount of money into the game.

good example there lol http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....15#post1464615

It's been like that for 4 years. Nothing new here.

As for whales, well, lots of em are just sponsored players (toons run by r2games and such with infinite amount of balens, we saw screenshots in the past...) so just dont bother with these guys lol

R2Games are king trolls, but i guess you know that now...
            Last edited by MsKink; 11-07-2015, 08:56 AM.

Comment

I also stopped my vip. That's something big, cause I am all for you can't complain if you don't support, however, I have supported this game for 2 years+ with 8 bucks a month, and this is what we get.

Even sent a ticket about how they lie to me about vip features that doesn't exist anymore, sure they answer within 12 hours, so that's something they have fixed, however doubt they will do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                I also stopped my vip
                Same there stopped vip few month ago already and still have 300+ vip card, sucks they removed those from fishing too but we'll see if when i'm out i'll buy it again or not.

Comment

Working...
                X