Thor ( Fire & Electro ) Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor ( Fire & Electro ) Sylph

Does anyone know when they will be introducing Thor into game ?
    GetScrewed

Right now we have no update on this sylphs synthesis. All I can suggest is keeping an eye on the news and events forum section for a future update and or announcement on if and or when it will become available.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Right now we have no update on this sylphs synthesis. All I can suggest is keeping an eye on the news and events forum section for a future update and or announcement on if and or when it will become available.
      Great useless reply as usual.

It seems they are waiting for more cashers to build their fused ones, as thor is available in sky trail from lvl 6 (as an opponent).
      And some Chinese Thor skills need to be changed, after they did same for other fused sylphs.
      Last edited by P-J-J; 11-06-2015, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
        Great useless reply as usual.

It seems they are waiting for more cashers to build their fused ones, as thor is available in sky trail from lvl 6 (as an opponent).
        And some Chinese Thor skills need to be changed, after they did same for other fused sylphs.
        dude no need to bash the mentor since they are players like us, it could be in the game but they are waiting to release it
        IGN: princestewii
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

its in the game just not unlockable yet

Comment

r2 will release info 2 days after it is released, if you wanna know before hand, visit a site that actually care and want players to know what is coming up

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
              dude no need to bash the mentor since they are players like us, it could be in the game but they are waiting to release it
              Sorry, read the article I commented. Totally useless info submitted to all threads only to gain more posts.

UPDATE:
              And should moderators use taboo words in evaluation? Not first time as we both know.
              Last edited by P-J-J; 11-06-2015, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X