Suggestion for nerfs done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for nerfs done

Now the game has lost a huge gold mine in many areas. How about lowering Holy Forge gold needed so we can actually use it on event? Lets just lower the gold across the board needed for all of it. Played Cloud Adventure and you really killed that on rewards. Now the side game is worthless. Atoll Boss killed all those and you only get the rewards per kill now. Where is our gold for upgrades and astrals? Wait you gotta play DI or weekly dungeons for that. I have yet to try DI, but imagine you're gonna nerf that too. All these new updates really screwing us players over. One weekly dungeon of 30m gold is less than 10 upgrades in holy forge now. I am not on those noob levels of level 1 anymore. some upgrades cost over 5m. So if we ain't getting gold anymore then drop all gold required things to 10% of what they are now. Otherwise players gonna quit. You murdered cloud adventure and the weekly balens we looked forward to, who wants those cheap rewards and junk for nickels? I'll pass. If stuff remains I will find a new game and this casher is going off with her 3 cashing accounts. I am pretty fed up now when developers can't foresee their plans and ruin a good game.

CA is now a complete waste of time. There is NO REWARDS given at all. Instead, you LOSE stuff as your hp goes down the tubes fighting a mirror of yourself. Who the hell came up with that idea? What is the point of it???

CA can now be characterised by the following:
    Hit trap
    Fight yourself
    Hit trap
    Moved back 6 steps
    Fight yourself
    Hit trap
    Hit trap
    Moved back 6 steps
    Moved back 6 steps
    Fight yourself
    Hit trap
    Fight yourself
    Fight yourself
    Moved back...

Comment

Got through on my last dice.

Rewards from 5 chests + spin at end were:

200k gold, 4 Nickel, 100 insignia.

Utterly useless.

Comment

It may be bearable if the move backs were a random roll, but to fix it at 6, which we all know would require 3 rolls to overcome as per R2 standard "luck" doctrine, is ludicruous.

Comment

So I was lucky, I got 4 steps forward.

But at the end even worse reward with 2 dices - 2 nickel, bunch of insignia (why? we got enough drops rom GB, what about truncheons?) and few gold (less what I lost on troops)

Comment

Rewards? More like losses.

10 insignia, 70 nickels and 200 000 gold cannot be compared to rewards I and many other players used to get from CA.
            Did r2 really think that by reducing our rewards they will make us want to play more and work harder on stuff there?
            I dont know about other servers, but I see that people on my server are all very disappointed.
            CA is just one thing that is disappointing, not to mention ALL mini-games and everything that KayaBlanche mentioned on her "suggestion on nerfs done"

Comment

Let us distinguish these things:

- developers tried to simplify the game to reduce needed staff supporting it - OK, this means less mini games, less bugs, less .. etc
              - clone designer added several new specifics, that somebody programmed per request
              - reward and event designers, valuation team, decided about prices etc

The first is 7road and we see such simplification in other clones too

The latter 2 are clone specific (not found in other clones) and we can ask who made them - R2Games/R2G USA a/o Proficient City?
              The whole thing of these two is motivated by prolonging the playing lifecycle, but as usual by person who have no clue about game. And of course to make several things rare and subject to cash.
              But will I cash if they offer me beast souls while I have all mounts from mount shop, even I miss lots of old not sellable there? And will I cash for future if I see the Ancient Beast Shards (non)resolution?

Going less gold, and seeing the amount of stuff before me, makes me closer to decision "to play or not", and not closer to decision "to buy or not".

We can say that there are some good ideas in the current release, but more pain and bad programming/infrastructure handling too, which make another patch as less successful.

Maybe in near future they add patch that start to subtract progress So they will then easily see when players end

Comment

woah... had 9 dices left, 18 steps, finish with 1 dice left... is this a way to make players know "You got a good run, but if you want to make the last 20 steps good, spend 600 balens for magic dice!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lyyss View Post
                  Got through on my last dice.

Rewards from 5 chests + spin at end were:

200k gold, 4 Nickel, 100 insignia.
                  Four chests and one spin ...

300k gold, 104 nickels (got the 100 nickels reward), 200 insignia

I also noticed they put engagement ring in for 900 nickels. That means many players will be angry when they buy it and find out they still must pay 4000 unbound balens for the wedding.

EDIT: Not to brag, just saying I got high rewards and it still feels like nothing.
                  Last edited by R2111470937; 11-06-2015, 10:45 AM. Reason: Adding clarifier

Comment

I agree 100% KayaBlanche. Chat on our server is the same (S464). A lot of the stronger/major players are saying its time to find a new game. The **** that we get for rewards are less not more like promised and that saying at the top of the screen saying R2 is all about the players is the BIGGEST JOKE every. Should be sued for false advertising. I understand that the changes are not R2 but 7 Roads designers so lets share the blame on both of them. Lets ask them why yesterday our group could kill all 5 levels in Tok hard and today not even 1 lvl. Have to go back to tok easy starting tomorrow if i even play anymore. I have a lot of real money invested into my players s464 and a Facebook account but it might be time to return to World of Warcraft or find another new game.. I'll give them (mainly 7 Roads) a short time to correct or i'm gone.

Comment

ive been thinking about what to say about the patch.

A patch should be good of juicy new stuff that is fun to play and new rewards. (IMHO) This patch was exactly the opposite, almost nothing juicy, nothing new and shiny and nothing fun to play
                      Cloud adventure was a complete nerf, not even worth my time, i played for a few hundred insignias and two nickels, did not make it to the end, in fact was about 18 squares to the end, not even close. I suspect fishing and non jewel hunt will be similiar even though i havent played, but i can see the available rewards...bounty scroll? seriously? bounty scrolls are good for xp, i cant remember the last time i needed xp...why is this game so hung up on xp when we are at max levels? and fishing? shadow crystal is a featured reward? are you serious? the need for shadow crystal was gone in the 18th century....come on there has to be something more worthwhile than shadow crystal, it was bad enough you upped it ten times higher then regular spire, when you upped bound balens from 2 bb to 3 bb, but increased shadow from 2 to 20.....where is the fun? what is going to make me want to do any of these? ( i wont even discuss how badly you nerfed fishing and all the time i put into that to get to a level where i get better rewards than people who mailed it in, and now you are going to put the same rewards in for them as for me...that is lame). So tell me again, where is the fun from this patch? where is the juicyness

if i really didnt think otherwise and i was an outside observer, id say you were trying to get people to quit.....

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                        ive been thinking about what to say about the patch.

A patch should be good of juicy new stuff that is fun to play and new rewards. (IMHO) This patch was exactly the opposite, almost nothing juicy, nothing new and shiny and nothing fun to play
                        This is a really good point. The best features of this patch are removing stupid frustrations, like easy searching for towers & stairs in dims, and blitzing to the highest level in sylph expedition. Check in rewards are mildly improved too. Everything else was pretty much a big nerf, or at best useless. Maybe some people are excited about the blood warrior, but all I see is further dilution of the skill boxes for a guard I will never use, if I even get one.

Comment

They seem to have turned CA into some sort of snakes and ladders game xD You rolled a 6 now take 5 steps back :/
                          So I didn`t actually manage to finish as I didn`t want to spend 250 BB`s on magic dice and seeing as ppl got 104 nickels back I`m pretty glad I didn`t now
                          SO the 1st mini game I got to play is useless, I imagine all the rest will be pretty similar too. CA`s spend 250 BB`s for a CHANCE to win 50 back and some gold IF u get lucky to finish and a good spin?? No thx think I`ll skip :/

EDIT..... LOL so reset just happened and got a message CA is over you failed and recieved 50 insignia and 100k gold I feel so RICH!! hahaha its soooo worth doing now......Not!!

I read in another thread that they thought these nerfs may be intentional to make the players walk so that they can shut the game down and i wonder if this IS actually the case (I really hope not) But 2 guildies of mine did JUST that today and I wonder how many others will do the same

And wth is with post counts? 9 posts? really?
                          Last edited by DemonRockstar; 11-06-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Balens on Cloud - no not use, check how big amount of coins you need to get something back, 2 coins are per wheel on attempt maximally
                            Gold is next reward, but you will lose more if fighting with troops
                            Insignia ... who needs

And that's all, rest in cloud shop

Comment

I would understand if they actually put up some good fantasy rewards(like old 900bb), I always used 500bb before, cause I knew I would brake even or darn near it, while gaining tons of stuff. Spend 180 balens for... what? really what can I get that would be worth 180bb? 100 nickel = 50bb, so even if I would get 100+100+100 that would be 150bb.

Increase the nickel drop, and people might stop complaining. by increasing I mean like 10 times. if I would have gotten 400 nickel instead of 40, I would have said "meh", but been happy enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X