recyclable mounts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recyclable mounts?

does anyone know which mounts we can use to recycle now? several people are saying they can synth a few mounts again, but not all, so anyone know which ones can or cant be done?

im also wondering about all mounts that you can buy or exchange for, such as the ones from titan wars, class wars, chaos wars, amethyst mine, sylph atoll
    Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 11-06-2015, 04:11 AM.

Only confirmation is Ice Fang. 80 souls.

Confirmed NOT possible:
    Crypt mount
    Ame mount
    Sylph mount

Likely NOT possibles:
    Crusader mount
    Guild mount

Comment

Confirmed no: Royal Steed (insignia mount)

Comment

u can make another tok mount and get another snow yak from cross gb shop

Comment

Open blacksmith, go to synth and take a look to the synth mounts....all mount cards have a description and told you whether you can recycle

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
            Open blacksmith, go to synth and take a look to the synth mounts....all mount cards have a description and told you whether you can recycle

omg, thank you so much lol. i didnt see than, and as far as i know nobody else on my server noticed either.

Comment

I just converted netherwing dragon = 120 souls

and trying to make:
              need 50m gold for hurricane steed = ?
              need 6k crypt tokens for darknight steed = ?
              need 10k insignia for royal steed = ?
              Mage
              Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
              Server: S187 Fel Reach
              Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

Originally posted by Ice_Ace View Post
                I just converted netherwing dragon = 120 souls

and trying to make:
                need 50m gold for hurricane steed = ?
                need 6k crypt tokens for darknight steed = ?
                need 10k insignia for royal steed = ?

netherwing dragon works

as far as the others, you can NOT make those, already tried, seen, failed, ect

Comment

Netherwing Dragon (ToK Mount), Majestic Stingray (Wilds Mount), Snow Yak (CSGB mount), and Ice Fang all work.

I'm guessing since we can get the Yak again, we might be able to do the same with Class War mounts. Have to wait and see. :P

Comment

anyone tried the mounts in shop ? the +10 ones for 1995 bound balens.

Its not the best value but at least would be nice to know if they work

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                      Seidr1 is correct.

If you open the blacksmith, there is a flag which will say not recyclable if it is a disqualified mount. Please do not try to recycle temp mounts, because as far as I know, they still do not count towards this and will be used not recycled when clicking upon them. I would hate to see people make a ton of them to get upset afterwards.

Magi~
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

An FYI and a very sad post for me.

Since the newest patch, the TOK mount is recycleable for 120 beast souls. You can make it as many times as you're able to and are able to collect 120 beast souls.

There is also a known glitch/bug that makes it possible to glitch a dungeon in order to get unlimited shadow souls. This was a minor issue before this new 'feature' because it simply allowed people to make their one and only Netherwing Dragon and then unlimited temporary mounts.... which stack in time but not in stats.

However, due to this new feature, since the patch my server has been flooded with people using the glitched dungeon countless times all day. Dozens and dozens of players have been synthing hundreds of Netherwing Dragons and recycling them, allowing them to buy up every single mount available to them in the mount shop. This of course has skyrocketed their BR and has made it impossible to compete with any that are using this cheat (dozens and dozens of players).

For that reason, there is no longer any point in continuing to play on this server (or any other because the glitch and feature can be used on any server). The server has become entirely unbalanced and any time or effort that was put into people's toons before this is now useless and wasted. Yes, tickets and screenshots have been submitted. But I don't believe that the damage created from the cheating in last few days (since this patch was implemented) can be undone... There is no way to prove who had what beforehand or how many beast souls were created using the bug/glitch since then and who obtained them legally (within the rules).

I am disappointed and heartbroken as I have been enjoying this game for quite some time and have spent many hours playing. All that effort and time wasted. I hope for the sake of those that continue to play, you fix this soon R2.
                        Last edited by Zekelton; 11-08-2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                          anyone tried the mounts in shop ? the +10 ones for 1995 bound balens.

Its not the best value but at least would be nice to know if they work
                          It works you get +40 beast souls for bound balens i did the luxury jaquar for 1995 bound balens and got the souls.

Comment

Originally posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
                            It works you get +40 beast souls for bound balens i did the luxury jaquar for 1995 bound balens and got the souls.
                            nice thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Zekelton View Post
                              An FYI and a very sad post for me.

Since the newest patch, the TOK mount is recycleable for 120 beast souls. You can make it as many times as you're able to and are able to collect 120 beast souls.

There is also a known glitch/bug that makes it possible to glitch a dungeon in order to get unlimited shadow souls. This was a minor issue before this new 'feature' because it simply allowed people to make their one and only Netherwing Dragon and then unlimited temporary mounts.... which stack in time but not in stats.

However, due to this new feature, since the patch my server has been flooded with people using the glitched dungeon countless times all day. Dozens and dozens of players have been synthing hundreds of Netherwing Dragons and recycling them, allowing them to buy up every single mount available to them in the mount shop. This of course has skyrocketed their BR and has made it impossible to compete with any that are using this cheat (dozens and dozens of players).

For that reason, there is no longer any point in continuing to play on this server (or any other because the glitch and feature can be used on any server). The server has become entirely unbalanced and any time or effort that was put into people's toons before this is now useless and wasted. Yes, tickets and screenshots have been submitted. But I don't believe that the damage created from the cheating in last few days (since this patch was implemented) can be undone... There is no way to prove who had what beforehand or how many beast souls were created using the bug/glitch since then and who obtained them legally (within the rules).

I am disappointed and heartbroken as I have been enjoying this game for quite some time and have spent many hours playing. All that effort and time wasted. I hope for the sake of those that continue to play, you fix this soon R2.
                              R2 fix it and everyone will be at a disadvantage... you got some nerves

Comment

Working...
                              X