X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cloud Adventure

Just one word

I agree!

Fighting me is annoying... why you make me do it? Doing GoD summoner was enough to put me off that long ago!
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

What a sick joke. Take an event most ppl enjoyed (aside from goody links) and totally flush it down the toilet. Congrats on pissing off your player base yet again.
      Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

R2 does that on such a regular basis that I am certain that they are nothing but a bunch of 4chaners, constantly trying to come up with new ways of trolling people just to get their rocks off.

Comment

​I absolutely HATE everything about the new patch! Cloud Adventures sucks monkey balls! (You ruined the one event that I look forward to every weekend!) The lag has gotten worse (huh, go figure) sylph atoll is stupid now. Need a way to recyle my eudy's that i have multiples of the same kind. Be nice to get the ***** Wind Ranger that i have umpteen ***** scrolls for. Now u bring out this dumb *** Blood Sucker without a way to do away with the dbls that I'm pretty sure a lot of us have. Get your heads outta ur ***** and fix the game issues that WE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!!! And your compensation packs are a complete insult to us "Valuable Players" ! Seriously us lvl. 80 players need gold, and advance materials. Not **** for a lvl 30 player. (No offense little ones ) I think we all need to band together and hit them where it hurts them the most.
          Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
            ​ I think we all need to band together and hit them where it hurts them the most.
            the place we can hit them most is by not spending any money anything to them.
            although imo the best one is by simply stop playing any browser games from now on.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              the place we can hit them most is by not spending any money anything to them.
              although imo the best one is by simply stop playing any browser games from now on.
              I am feeling the same way, tho I've played some good browser games in the past(5-10 years ago)... I just wanna believe there's still browsers games that doesn't follow the chinese hardcore milking you cash modell... I won't come back to r2, and I will make sure all my friends know to not go here as well

Comment

New cloud adventures is really the worst. But on the bright side, they also made the rewards so pathetic there's really no reason to even bother with it.

Comment

I think i was lucky to finish it and got 172 nickel without spending BBs
                  Mage
                  Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                  Server: S187 Fel Reach
                  Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

what is Nickel for? It doesn't show in inventory or profile.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      R2 does that on such a regular basis that I am certain that they are nothing but a bunch of 4chaners, constantly trying to come up with new ways of trolling people just to get their rocks off.
                      No, I can respect the overall impact of 4channers on the internet (I'm not saying it's all good). The overall impact of R2/ProfCity/etc., I think their impact was to tell the world, "If you hate people who play video games, you can make games to screw them over any way you want and then laugh all the way to the bank."

Comment

Almost every new patch comes new DUMB ideas from the mastermind of Wartune. Ya need to rename Cloud Adventure to Stupid Adventure. Of all the events, this was the only event i love the most, but now thanks to the masterminds of wartune they Cupcake it up.
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-07-2015, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jcs54 View Post
                          what is Nickel for? It doesn't show in inventory or profile.

it shows in game box

Comment

I hear one of the things to get with nickel is beast souls. I think 10 souls for 100 nickel. That's about the best one I think. The rest are horrible. Like 100 nickel for 10 measly seps. Really? 1 fight in dimension gets you that and it only takes a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                              I hear one of the things to get with nickel is beast souls. I think 10 souls for 100 nickel. That's about the best one I think. The rest are horrible. Like 100 nickel for 10 measly seps. Really? 1 fight in dimension gets you that and it only takes a few seconds.
                              there's also 100 nickels for 50 BB, but it still sucks compared to the old one.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X