Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question regarding balens.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding balens.

Hi, I want to start on a new server and I want to buy a pretty big amount of balens ( which i never did before). I just need to know a few things before, like is there a daily limit of balens that you can buy? I want to buy 200k balens and get the recharge event rewards too and that event lasts 9 days. Another thing I need to know is what should I spend the balens on and when? thanks in advance

There is no daily limit of balens.

If you are going to spend $2000 on this game that any casual perusal of the forums will tell you is buggy and laggy as hell, and in its dying days, do us all a favour and donate it to the nearest children's hospital or charity and stop being a fool.

Comment

dont spend this amount of money on this game

you will regret it straight away or at least a few months later.

The way this game is designed, buying balens serves no purpose but to give you a TEMPORARY advantage.

So if you going to spend ONLY 2000$ on this game, do it over a long period of time, like 2-3 years.

Because, if you spend 2000$ now and you stop recharging after, free players will catch up to you in a few months only and you will feel foolish for spending that much money for NOTHING.

If you want to stay ''ahead'' of the crowd, you will have to spend at least 1000$ every month. Yeah, there is fools playing this game, lots of fools lol

Being active is what is the most rewarding. Saving materials for events is very rewarding too. But if you really feel like spending money, like i said, do small amount here and there. Your discretion but you will realise fast enough that it doesnt make much of a difference in the long run.

Alternatively, buy a real good PC game for around 60$ and enjoy it for months / years lol

I suggest you look around the forums a lot before doing any kinds of recharge. You will see lots of nightmare stories and it might make you rationalize about how much you want to spend on this game ; )

PS. Patience is a virtue. Impatience is costly lol
      Last edited by MsKink; 11-07-2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

There's used to be a daily limit of 50k balens afaik, they might have remove it tho.

Comment

as a non casher you can HARDLY catch up with a casher that spent 30k balens even if you play all day long. Don't tell me 200k balens is a small amount and is temporary, that gives you a huge boost. plus I wont be spending them all at same time obviously

Comment

Originally posted by wtgmvlad21 View Post
            as a non casher you can HARDLY catch up with a casher that spent 30k balens even if you play all day long. Don't tell me 200k balens is a small amount and is temporary, that gives you a huge boost. plus I wont be spending them all at same time obviously
            it IS a temporary advantage, not going to argue further with you though as you seem to have no idea what you are talking about

good luck with your 2000$ lol

Comment

i would not advice to spend that much on this game, at this time, its full with bugs, and maybe when you just started, it doesnt matter, but in a few months, you will see.

i spend around 50k balans over the 2 years that i play, and vip, now i only try to buy hp healer, but thats it. i wont recharge for other things, even when i could.
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by wtgmvlad21 View Post
                if that casher only do this once, yes the non casher can catch up, it takes some time,

on our server we have somebody that plays a lot in 2 a 3 monthts, cash insane amount, after the 3 months, he cant play that much anymore, does his daily's, but no other recharge anymore, in the 7 months when he takes it low with recharge, i can catch up, and some others that does all the stuff daily.
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

imo its not even worth getting vip anymore unless you like getting killed by people with 5mil+ br in bg

Comment

On fb servers, a guildie told me there's a limit of 5 recharges per day

Comment

If that was true, then I would not be the non-casher that caught up to the low to medium cashers. Cashers will buy to get ahead, but when they ran out of spots (as in maxing out everything), they are stuck. If you are a non-casher thinking you won't be able to catch up, then you're doing something wrong or just lax out on some of the stuff. The only cashers I will not be able to catch up are the whales. Might take me more years in doing so, but the way this game is going, I don't see that as an outlook.

To the new casher, take the advice of everyone and spend your money on something that will give you pure enjoyment for years to come. This game (or any R2 based ones) is not that option.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If you insist on cashing, this is my best advice, mainly what NOT to do ...
                        EDIT NOTE: but I agree with those saying do not spend on this game

Do not spend money on ...
                        - anything that gives you experience, as you get massive exp. boost at level 26 (bounty scrolls, shadow crystals, daily/hourly extra-experience things)
                        - anything related to equipment that is below level 70 gear (below lvl 6 crystalloids, below lvl 70 legend stones, shards, etc.)
                        - items you can buy with bound balens (namely crypt keys, socketing rods, clothing, wings)
                        - do not purchase items where you consume them, as that is the highest possible price (e.g. mahra/sepulcrum from sylph window, whips from horse stable)

To decide how you spend money, look to the hot events. You are hoping to make every dollar go towards a recharge event + a consume/synthesize event + a spending event. Priority is the recharge event, so recharge according to the event. When you max the recharge event, wait for a new one before recharging again. If you need more balens to maximize a consume/synthesize event, don't maximize it. Wait for the next recharge event. For consume/synthesize events, plan to take 2-3 months before you are getting the top rewards in the events. For spending events, keep an eye out for the fact that the game likes to exclude many of the hot-sales items from the spending events.

With that, it's hard to go wrong with buying ...
                        250,000 soul crystals (need enough to get soul engraving to level 80 before you can use soul seals)
                        Hot sales with gem packs
                        Hot sales with soul seals
                        Any mount for sale/trade
                        Hot sales with mount whips
                        Beast-seals (including items/events that give beast-seals) which you trade in for mounts
                        Hot sale for fate stones (only 7000ish)
                        Sylph: Gaia (the evolved Hades sylph), 500 divinity stones, 500 moon rocks, 500 moon dust, advanced mahra and advanced sepulcrum
                        Hot sales for advanced mahra/sepulcrum

Finally, you must decide: If you value the BR number more than having a strong character, BUY EUDAEMON ITEMS!!!! ... If you value strong character over high BR, DO NOT BUY EUDAEMON ITEMS!!!
                        Last edited by R2111470937; 11-07-2015, 04:52 PM. Reason: add note and delete error

Comment

Working...
                        X