Archers And World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
    You're probably doing it wrong Archers rule S5 WB and they all chat during WB (and yes I'm jealous)
    Can you explain how you do it? You mean after multi shot at start press AFK button right away?
    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

archer way too op in wb top 50 archer beat top 3 knight on wb damage ? lol ? nerf archer on wb !!!

Comment

I don't how that happens.

Comment

i don't get why people complain, yes archers are good at wb, because they are the best SINGLE TARGET class, so they are the best at dealing most damage to ONE TARGET.

Comment

Too much of an advantage to get gold and daru over other classes.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
              Too much of an advantage to get gold and daru over other classes.
              Archers need the extra gold/daru to be even on par w/ an even leveled mage/knight that knows what they are doing. I play all 3 classes and trust me if archers didn't get this extra gold/daru they would be far underpowered compared to the other classes. On S2 the best player on WB is a mage who averages 4% of the bosses health alone....The closest archer is somewhere between 1.5-1.8% on average.

Comment

Yes archers do, I won't deny it. Knights are severely hindered until 50s so they fall behind. Mages are in the middle and have to wait till late 30s or low 40s before they can start beating archers with similar battle rating (unless they know what they are doing and archer does not).

It should be more evened out especially since the activity of a server is far greatest in the first 2 or 3 weeks and gets progressively slower after.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                  Yes archers do, I won't deny it. Knights are severely hindered until 50s so they fall behind. Mages are in the middle and have to wait till late 30s or low 40s before they can start beating archers with similar battle rating (unless they know what they are doing and archer does not).

It should be more evened out especially since the activity of a server is far greatest in the first 2 or 3 weeks and gets progressively slower after.
                  I'm 60+ and we're behind. We will *always* be behind in terms of WB/sTGT/DPS (under current mechanics).

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    I'm 60+ and we're behind. We will *always* be behind in terms of WB/sTGT/DPS (under current mechanics).
                    What type of knight are you KnowingEyes? My knight is currently level 53, and way I'm slated for when I hit level 55 will be a full tank knight. With the gems I have ready to put into the 55 pvp gear(I could now but I'm lazy), I'm slated to have around 10k Pdef, and around 8-9k Mdef while maintaining close to a 2200+ block. I am a VIP, but only spent $5 for the orange jewelry at lower levels.

Comment

AFK mode is awesome, sorry ProNab but some of us have lives. I have to get ready for work in the morning and I can set my char on AFK mode for first world boss while I get ready.

So no, dont take away AFK mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
                        What type of knight are you KnowingEyes? My knight is currently level 53, and way I'm slated for when I hit level 55 will be a full tank knight. With the gems I have ready to put into the 55 pvp gear(I could now but I'm lazy), I'm slated to have around 10k Pdef, and around 8-9k Mdef while maintaining close to a 2200+ block. I am a VIP, but only spent $5 for the orange jewelry at lower levels.
                        Tank knight here. Dropped a decent chunk to have full 5s - now have 3 or so lev 6s. PVP 55 max enchanted and +8 or higher refines across the board. Normal 50 jewelry, same as previous sentence. Engraving @ level 24. 10.8k PATK, 10.8k PDEF, 8.3k MDEF, all orange astrals at lev 4 or 5. Only 1282 block. Mounts = 7 (1k tokens from 8). Elite Crusader.

Pic available upon request.
                        Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 12-21-2012, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GanjWarrior View Post
                          AFK mode is awesome, sorry ProNab but some of us have lives. I have to get ready for work in the morning and I can set my char on AFK mode for first world boss while I get ready.

So no, dont take away AFK mode.
                          How the do you get more damage in staying AFK in the WB, I done with my skills on HOTKEY MS AS DS but the damage output is way to low than doing it manually.

Comment

lol who ever said arhers are over powered :... the only advantae skill he ahs is dbl hit .. what does a mere few more coins and daru when she cannot survive any pvp battle in arena or in bg .. now I am a lvl 42 archer and am finding going tuff with a properly skilled mage or knight.. i merely scratch knights and mages does more damage to me than i can handle i have decent stats .. around 17k battle rating .. i guess it is not bad.. it is quite balanced as well.. btw mdef and pdef .. still i am always the first one to go down and now on the higher lvls unless u invest into game ppl doesnt even prefer to have archers in team :P poor archers reduced to solo or fellow archers and ppl complain about archers DUH!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chipland View Post
                              i have never afk'ed world boss, and yet i always get the double hit anyway. stop complaining - archers are meant to be a wb class. meanwhile, we are weak to knights who can take our crits and all, and weak to those mages who wipe the floor with their aoe. each class has an area in which it excels; yours just doesn't happen to be wb.
                              i could be complaining about how susceptible archers are to aoe, but i don't. each class has its pros and cons, so don't complain about the cons if your pros more than make up for your cons.

well said bro, thumbs up!

Comment

Can anyone here teach how the AFK mode for archers?

Comment

Working...
                                X