Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Archers And World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyrale
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    I'm 60+ and we're behind. We will *always* be behind in terms of WB/sTGT/DPS (under current mechanics).
    What type of knight are you KnowingEyes? My knight is currently level 53, and way I'm slated for when I hit level 55 will be a full tank knight. With the gems I have ready to put into the 55 pvp gear(I could now but I'm lazy), I'm slated to have around 10k Pdef, and around 8-9k Mdef while maintaining close to a 2200+ block. I am a VIP, but only spent $5 for the orange jewelry at lower levels.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    Yes archers do, I won't deny it. Knights are severely hindered until 50s so they fall behind. Mages are in the middle and have to wait till late 30s or low 40s before they can start beating archers with similar battle rating (unless they know what they are doing and archer does not).

It should be more evened out especially since the activity of a server is far greatest in the first 2 or 3 weeks and gets progressively slower after.
    I'm 60+ and we're behind. We will *always* be behind in terms of WB/sTGT/DPS (under current mechanics).

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Yes archers do, I won't deny it. Knights are severely hindered until 50s so they fall behind. Mages are in the middle and have to wait till late 30s or low 40s before they can start beating archers with similar battle rating (unless they know what they are doing and archer does not).

It should be more evened out especially since the activity of a server is far greatest in the first 2 or 3 weeks and gets progressively slower after.

Leave a comment:

• Cyrale
    replied
    Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    Too much of an advantage to get gold and daru over other classes.
    Archers need the extra gold/daru to be even on par w/ an even leveled mage/knight that knows what they are doing. I play all 3 classes and trust me if archers didn't get this extra gold/daru they would be far underpowered compared to the other classes. On S2 the best player on WB is a mage who averages 4% of the bosses health alone....The closest archer is somewhere between 1.5-1.8% on average.

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Too much of an advantage to get gold and daru over other classes.

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    i don't get why people complain, yes archers are good at wb, because they are the best SINGLE TARGET class, so they are the best at dealing most damage to ONE TARGET.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    I don't how that happens.

Leave a comment:

• Mowlwurf
    replied
    archer way too op in wb top 50 archer beat top 3 knight on wb damage ? lol ? nerf archer on wb !!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
    You're probably doing it wrong Archers rule S5 WB and they all chat during WB (and yes I'm jealous)
    Can you explain how you do it? You mean after multi shot at start press AFK button right away?

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
    Yea, really I dont AFK I tried AFK before and the damage is smaller and the double is not consistent.
    You're probably doing it wrong Archers rule S5 WB and they all chat during WB (and yes I'm jealous)

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    So...Reason Most Archers end up on WB are for a few things, they specially in single targets, and They can just set AFK mode with "???" skill and "???" skill and their cooldown just so happens to perfectly match for double hitting, always making them double hit 100% of the time, that being said...I suggest GM's take off that dreadful AFK System and have them Time it themselves -.- DO IT GM's!...Just DO IT~ \o/
    didn't you 'quit' ?

also you post is pointless

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    Originally posted by onimad View Post
    good luck bro
    Yea, really I dont AFK I tried AFK before and the damage is smaller and the double is not consistent.

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
    Archers who AFK in the WB are dumb.

You can get way more damage if you do it manually than AFK.
    good luck bro

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    So...Reason Most Archers end up on WB are for a few things, they specially in single targets, and They can just set AFK mode with "???" skill and "???" skill and their cooldown just so happens to perfectly match for double hitting, always making them double hit 100% of the time, that being said...I suggest GM's take off that dreadful AFK System and have them Time it themselves -.- DO IT GM's!...Just DO IT~ \o/
    How about putting Damnation for Mage back to single attack, and take the dreadful AFK system from Archer, to make it even?

(I'm a mage.)

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    Archers who AFK in the WB are dumb.

You can get way more damage if you do it manually than AFK.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X