Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archers And World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers And World Boss

So...Reason Most Archers end up on WB are for a few things, they specially in single targets, and They can just set AFK mode with "???" skill and "???" skill and their cooldown just so happens to perfectly match for double hitting, always making them double hit 100% of the time, that being said...I suggest GM's take off that dreadful AFK System and have them Time it themselves -.- DO IT GM's!...Just DO IT~ \o/
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

As much as i am getting bored of pressing those 2-3 buttons , i never set it on AFK mode... it just makes it useless

Comment

i have never afk'ed world boss, and yet i always get the double hit anyway. stop complaining - archers are meant to be a wb class. meanwhile, we are weak to knights who can take our crits and all, and weak to those mages who wipe the floor with their aoe. each class has an area in which it excels; yours just doesn't happen to be wb.
      i could be complaining about how susceptible archers are to aoe, but i don't. each class has its pros and cons, so don't complain about the cons if your pros more than make up for your cons.

Comment

Now there's sumbuddy want devs to dismiss double hitting from archer... and how about this take all mage aoe that can wipe the floor and knight shield or whatever it related... how about that...? like chipland has said each class have their own pro's and contra's... lived with it... whats wrong wif being afk in WB... im an archer and even if i set for afk my char mostly hit with arrow strike... pls be considerate to others too... we also can complain this and that about knight or mage but as for me just stick with it... if u want to afk also can... everybody can afk in wb... HAPPY GAMING AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING...
        "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
        MiladyHime
        Archer
        [S40] Badlands
        Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

Archer will never match mages in Crypt which is the best place for xp and gems and tokens... I am still an archer

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
            So...Reason Most Archers end up on WB are for a few things, they specially in single targets, and They can just set AFK mode with "???" skill and "???" skill and their cooldown just so happens to perfectly match for double hitting, always making them double hit 100% of the time, that being said...I suggest GM's take off that dreadful AFK System and have them Time it themselves -.- DO IT GM's!...Just DO IT~ \o/

he is just jealous cos during wb we can chit chat while he had to press here n there LOL...

Originally posted by bandesz View Post
            Archer will never match mages in Crypt which is the best place for xp and gems and tokens... I am still an archer
            Last edited by TheAngelito; 12-21-2012, 06:39 AM. Reason: Edit function is always available. Posts merged.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

archers are getting too much gold\daru during wb imho

Comment

==' idk now ppl still talk about archer n wb. n btw with timing right n no afk mode, archer can do more than double hit

Comment

i know u are pro player .. but what u say is pointless .. every skill have casting time and as archer considered to have high speed attacks so archer skills have low casting time which give him advantage of getting double attacks .

u can also see that Archers always starting first at each group arena battles if they used " Arrow Strike "

i tested AFK mode much time and it is really bad for me .. playing normal is much better
                  StormSprit
                  OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

Comment

Archers who AFK in the WB are dumb.

You can get way more damage if you do it manually than AFK.
                    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

How about putting Damnation for Mage back to single attack, and take the dreadful AFK system from Archer, to make it even?

(I'm a mage.)
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                        Archers who AFK in the WB are dumb.

You can get way more damage if you do it manually than AFK.
                        good luck bro
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                          good luck bro
                          Yea, really I dont AFK I tried AFK before and the damage is smaller and the double is not consistent.
                          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

didn't you 'quit' ?

also you post is pointless

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                              Yea, really I dont AFK I tried AFK before and the damage is smaller and the double is not consistent.
                              You're probably doing it wrong Archers rule S5 WB and they all chat during WB (and yes I'm jealous)
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X