Archers And World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mowlwurf View Post
    archer way too op in wb top 50 archer beat top 3 knight on wb damage ? lol ? nerf archer on wb !!!
    you should use balens

Comment

i get more gold by afking the WB ,i am a archer and i get around 3k more gold by letting the afk mode do its thing with its perfect skill timing, also on my sever always the top 10 in wb are mostly mages and kinghts with on or 2 archers mixed in so not sure why you are all complaining about,if you spent the time you complain here actually working on improving in the game half of your complaints would be invalid so please just stop with these always complaining threads they are getting old its the same stupid **** everyone been complaining about :archers are OP ,KNights have this we need it too < mages are OP you all sound like a bunch of whinny *** babies go have your mother wipe your snotty nose and Man the **** up you god damned babies

Comment

Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
        i get more gold by afking the WB ,i am a archer and i get around 3k more gold by letting the afk mode do its thing with its perfect skill timing, also on my sever always the top 10 in wb are mostly mages and kinghts with on or 2 archers mixed in so not sure why you are all complaining about,if you spent the time you complain here actually working on improving in the game half of your complaints would be invalid so please just stop with these always complaining threads they are getting old its the same stupid **** everyone been complaining about :archers are OP ,KNights have this we need it too < mages are OP you all sound like a bunch of whinny *** babies go have your mother wipe your snotty nose and Man the **** up you god damned babies
        If I sound like a baby, my error. I'm just trying to be logical about it.
        Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 12-21-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bandesz View Post
          Archer will never match mages in Crypt which is the best place for xp and gems and tokens... I am still an archer
          lol archers can own crypt depends on your character

Guild:ShtHappens
          Class:Archer
          Name:Kairi

Potencia Absortio

Comment

now ron i am a archer and am lvl 42 now yet to clear that damm eye thing at 50... with full pot and scrolls .. now tell me how i should own or can own crypt please.. skill set /stats

Comment

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
              How about putting Damnation for Mage back to single attack, and take the dreadful AFK system from Archer, to make it even?

(I'm a mage.)

ooh hell noooo.. imma mage tooo.. and i like to give a DAMN on everyone..
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                So...Reason Most Archers end up on WB are for a few things, they specially in single targets, and They can just set AFK mode with "???" skill and "???" skill and their cooldown just so happens to perfectly match for double hitting, always making them double hit 100% of the time, that being said...I suggest GM's take off that dreadful AFK System and have them Time it themselves -.- DO IT GM's!...Just DO IT~ \o/
                I guess you totally mis-understood about archers in wb. I tried using afk before but i score lower due to QTE and double attack and talent skills. Why archer alway in the top 10 cos we have crit. If u want to complain about this issue then how about mage casting aoe at low rage?

Comment

well the afk does auto qte even if the skill doesn't have one but the other reasons make a lot of sense you can always do better than afk.
                  Server 92- King
                  Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Working...
                  X