Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Archers And World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProNab
    started a topic Archers And World Boss

Archers And World Boss

So...Reason Most Archers end up on WB are for a few things, they specially in single targets, and They can just set AFK mode with "???" skill and "???" skill and their cooldown just so happens to perfectly match for double hitting, always making them double hit 100% of the time, that being said...I suggest GM's take off that dreadful AFK System and have them Time it themselves -.- DO IT GM's!...Just DO IT~ \o/

• Panthaz89
    replied
    well the afk does auto qte even if the skill doesn't have one but the other reasons make a lot of sense you can always do better than afk.

Leave a comment:

• R22628169
    replied
    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    So...Reason Most Archers end up on WB are for a few things, they specially in single targets, and They can just set AFK mode with "???" skill and "???" skill and their cooldown just so happens to perfectly match for double hitting, always making them double hit 100% of the time, that being said...I suggest GM's take off that dreadful AFK System and have them Time it themselves -.- DO IT GM's!...Just DO IT~ \o/
    I guess you totally mis-understood about archers in wb. I tried using afk before but i score lower due to QTE and double attack and talent skills. Why archer alway in the top 10 cos we have crit. If u want to complain about this issue then how about mage casting aoe at low rage?

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
    How about putting Damnation for Mage back to single attack, and take the dreadful AFK system from Archer, to make it even?

(I'm a mage.)

ooh hell noooo.. imma mage tooo.. and i like to give a DAMN on everyone..

Leave a comment:

• R25568223
    replied
    now ron i am a archer and am lvl 42 now yet to clear that damm eye thing at 50... with full pot and scrolls .. now tell me how i should own or can own crypt please.. skill set /stats

Leave a comment:

• ron1010
    replied
    Originally posted by bandesz View Post
    Archer will never match mages in Crypt which is the best place for xp and gems and tokens... I am still an archer
    lol archers can own crypt depends on your character

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
    i get more gold by afking the WB ,i am a archer and i get around 3k more gold by letting the afk mode do its thing with its perfect skill timing, also on my sever always the top 10 in wb are mostly mages and kinghts with on or 2 archers mixed in so not sure why you are all complaining about,if you spent the time you complain here actually working on improving in the game half of your complaints would be invalid so please just stop with these always complaining threads they are getting old its the same stupid **** everyone been complaining about :archers are OP ,KNights have this we need it too < mages are OP you all sound like a bunch of whinny *** babies go have your mother wipe your snotty nose and Man the **** up you god damned babies
    If I sound like a baby, my error. I'm just trying to be logical about it.
    Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 12-21-2012, 08:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sarconwindsong2002
    replied
    i get more gold by afking the WB ,i am a archer and i get around 3k more gold by letting the afk mode do its thing with its perfect skill timing, also on my sever always the top 10 in wb are mostly mages and kinghts with on or 2 archers mixed in so not sure why you are all complaining about,if you spent the time you complain here actually working on improving in the game half of your complaints would be invalid so please just stop with these always complaining threads they are getting old its the same stupid **** everyone been complaining about :archers are OP ,KNights have this we need it too < mages are OP you all sound like a bunch of whinny *** babies go have your mother wipe your snotty nose and Man the **** up you god damned babies

Leave a comment:

• R24682747
    replied
    Originally posted by Mowlwurf View Post
    archer way too op in wb top 50 archer beat top 3 knight on wb damage ? lol ? nerf archer on wb !!!
    you should use balens

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    Can anyone here teach how the AFK mode for archers?

Leave a comment:

• R24682747
    replied
    Originally posted by Chipland View Post
    i have never afk'ed world boss, and yet i always get the double hit anyway. stop complaining - archers are meant to be a wb class. meanwhile, we are weak to knights who can take our crits and all, and weak to those mages who wipe the floor with their aoe. each class has an area in which it excels; yours just doesn't happen to be wb.
    i could be complaining about how susceptible archers are to aoe, but i don't. each class has its pros and cons, so don't complain about the cons if your pros more than make up for your cons.

well said bro, thumbs up!

Leave a comment:

• R25568223
    replied
    lol who ever said arhers are over powered :... the only advantae skill he ahs is dbl hit .. what does a mere few more coins and daru when she cannot survive any pvp battle in arena or in bg .. now I am a lvl 42 archer and am finding going tuff with a properly skilled mage or knight.. i merely scratch knights and mages does more damage to me than i can handle i have decent stats .. around 17k battle rating .. i guess it is not bad.. it is quite balanced as well.. btw mdef and pdef .. still i am always the first one to go down and now on the higher lvls unless u invest into game ppl doesnt even prefer to have archers in team :P poor archers reduced to solo or fellow archers and ppl complain about archers DUH!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    Originally posted by GanjWarrior View Post
    AFK mode is awesome, sorry ProNab but some of us have lives. I have to get ready for work in the morning and I can set my char on AFK mode for first world boss while I get ready.

So no, dont take away AFK mode.
    How the do you get more damage in staying AFK in the WB, I done with my skills on HOTKEY MS AS DS but the damage output is way to low than doing it manually.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
    What type of knight are you KnowingEyes? My knight is currently level 53, and way I'm slated for when I hit level 55 will be a full tank knight. With the gems I have ready to put into the 55 pvp gear(I could now but I'm lazy), I'm slated to have around 10k Pdef, and around 8-9k Mdef while maintaining close to a 2200+ block. I am a VIP, but only spent $5 for the orange jewelry at lower levels.
    Tank knight here. Dropped a decent chunk to have full 5s - now have 3 or so lev 6s. PVP 55 max enchanted and +8 or higher refines across the board. Normal 50 jewelry, same as previous sentence. Engraving @ level 24. 10.8k PATK, 10.8k PDEF, 8.3k MDEF, all orange astrals at lev 4 or 5. Only 1282 block. Mounts = 7 (1k tokens from 8). Elite Crusader.

Pic available upon request.
    Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 12-21-2012, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GanjWarrior
    replied
    AFK mode is awesome, sorry ProNab but some of us have lives. I have to get ready for work in the morning and I can set my char on AFK mode for first world boss while I get ready.

So no, dont take away AFK mode.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X