Need Warrior skill build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Warrior skill build

Well I am a lvl 24 warrior and wish to get my skills on the right path before lvl 25 when retraining has a cost.

I am seeing two camps Offensive vs Defensive, with the offensive guide going badly as far a comments went. Funny enough the DPS guide was challenged by the maker of the Tank guide

So I am here do ask for some experienced advice for the long term set up of a warrior.

Thank You

The offense build is best before level 50. After you beffed yourself up enough, go for the tank build or remain offense if you wish.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by afterlifex View Post
      Well I am a lvl 24 warrior and wish to get my skills on the right path before lvl 25 when retraining has a cost.

I am seeing two camps Offensive vs Defensive, with the offensive guide going badly as far a comments went. Funny enough the DPS guide was challenged by the maker of the Tank guide

So I am here do ask for some experienced advice for the long term set up of a warrior.

Thank You
      Block/pdef/mdef or pdef/mdef/hp your choice (in terms of gems)

in terms of astrals: block/mdef/disable crit (orange only, if dont got use pdef) at lv.40 add pdef/disable and at 50 add Patk

in terms of skills...focus on reverse/shield/thrasher and Intercept/Ulti either or it's just preference, but Intercept at lv.3 does 3k *fixed dmg* (if you see you can add in tornado go for it, but only if willing to max it, useless otherwise)
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

guys please give me a hitter tank warrior build up.... please???

Comment

Working...
        X