X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• league insignia & weekly pvp chest

seems they still missing this week for all on s67

so do we get them (late) .. ?
    do we get intrest over the lateness in form of compensation ?
    do we get compensation if the not are being send late ?

and whats the supposed drop date on these weekly things now ( as patch affected them ) ?

any mod dare to answer these 4 questions .. before we find out ourselfs ?

Since they have not told us it wont come, it is a Bug and we SHOULD get it later and we SHOULD get compensation for it.

But We Wont get anything.

Because the Devs want to keep the Balance in the game !?!?!?
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

i think this is the 10th thread about this issue in 2 days, plz search forums a bit before opening new threads...

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
        i think this is the 10th thread about this issue in 2 days, plz search forums a bit before opening new threads...
        Just open multiple threads with same problem and spam the forum maybe then something will be seen instead of being ignored all the time.
        Who am I kidding nothing will help

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post

and whats the supposed drop date on these weekly things now ( as patch affected them ) ?

Right now, this has been reported and we are working on getting an update or some kind of information on this. I can appreciate the desire to have an answer and to have one now, so far we haven't been able to get one yet. We are trying though.

If we hear anything we will of course try to give an update.

Magi~
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Not all players on our server, but some also missed (including me).

It was funny yesterday fighting in 4v4 arena with Gold league above me, while getting the non-league rewards. Today got silver.

Send postcard to R2 with snap of the above, hope they will not need video, as everything should be in logs.

Comment

great and we know that...but pls say straight that during weekend you wont get anything usable from any1...you dont have 24/7 service in r2 what comes to devs/designers/gms whatever

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                Right now, this has been reported and we are working on getting an update or some kind of information on this. I can appreciate the desire to have an answer and to have one now, so far we haven't been able to get one yet. We are trying though.

Magi~
                Attached Files
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Magi~
                  Telling them to come out of hiding would be a start. What good is a league shop if you don't get league points from the fights you worked hard in making?

Oh wait, my bad. Next patch, probably they will remove such as they did with all the beneficial aspects of the game (including events).
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You can get league insigs from winning fights, but I hope the braindead morons at R2 realise that 3k insigs is impossible for newbies without the weekly prize thing as they will be pounded into the ground every single day due to the new matching stupidity and get no league insigs, and so no newbie will be able to get the mount.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      You can get league insigs from winning fights, but I hope the braindead morons at R2 realise that 3k insigs is impossible for newbies without the weekly prize thing as they will be pounded into the ground every single day due to the new matching stupidity and get no league insigs, and so no newbie will be able to get the mount.
                      This can be solved by putting the mount to balens offer.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                        This can be solved by putting the mount to balens offer.
                        no it cant as matching is broken newbies wont get anywhere

and again the mount isnt the problem the missing weekly rewards (group arena) and pvp chest are

Comment

Trust, soon It will be available for balens.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post

Magi~
                            24 hours past several times,
                            do ur job magik or dont u want to compeet with ur college (who does it in 24 hours if it concerns missing balen items) shown below
                            u not even have only a ticket by 1 user but a tread by many users in this thead and another one here.. u should have the upper hand

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                            Please if you have not had a reply in 24 hours from sending your ticket, let us know and we'll see what we can do
                            Last edited by demoniced; 11-09-2015, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                              Trust, soon It will be available for balens.
                              Like trusting you to know more about Chinese culture than a Chinese person because ONE Chinese guy told you something about it some time ago? Ahahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                              X