Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are working on it ? stop foolin players, just say that we wont egt it. better the bitter truth than useless promises. r2 only fixes things that effect their wallet. effects on players ? we dont give a ****** on it. thats the fact.

within 2 patches they changed arena from a very lizttle chance to get chesat to ** u , u never get a damn chest

Comment

And today we got a "compensation" package consisting of...garbage that does not include any league insignia or PVP chests.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
        And today we got a "compensation" package consisting of...garbage that does not include any league insignia or PVP chests.
        that was not for this issue .. but for the crappy unannounced maint they held .. magik is bound to update us on that we not get jack .. so give the poor guy some time

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
        they are working on it ? stop foolin players, just say that we wont egt it. better the bitter truth than useless promises. r2 only fixes things that effect their wallet. effects on players ? we dont give a ****** on it. thats the fact.

within 2 patches they changed arena from a very lizttle chance to get chesat to ** u , u never get a damn chest
        arena is only small part for pvp .. if u not do bgs then gl indeed .. since the reintroduce pvp points to bg after many many complaind its an easy get
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-11-2015, 04:12 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

AAAAHHHH 1 question answerd itself (as already suspected) we find out ourself before staff does

we get the pvp + arena Wednesday - Thursday reset now .. oke ..

what about the missing rewards last week .. when will be compensation .. ?????

this raises also question .. when arena rank resets in weekend as did .. and rewards are mid week .. what about the points gained rest of week .. ?????

Mentor Magik ? we r still waiting on report back .. and please respond also to the follow up discovery that pointreset/reward moments are messed up and should be fixed yesterday ..

Comment

I am a mentor, not a moderator, the information we have access to is not as vast but we try. Right now it appears people are getting their warriors mark chests and cross server league points, but we do not know how this will effect this weekend as of yet. It has been reported.

Sadly though guys, I can do little more in this instance then tell you the issue about the points concern and this weekend is reported because we have no further information on it as of yet.

As for why an update was not posted on the awarding of the pvp chests and such today?.. It is simple, we were not told this was going to be happening. A forum complaint or bug is not the same as a support ticket. It is not a name, server or number I can pass to Whakapono or Esme or something to be investigated. It is just an issue I report when able and hope to the cupcake gods they provide us with an update at some point.

Magi~
            Last edited by GM_Magik; 11-12-2015, 01:32 AM.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

how in hell do we get in diamond now?
              and you long over 20k to get in diamond but say 17460 same go for gold say ned 8160 stil players whit 9640 not in gold say ned 2740 to get silver, think right is 2820 or 2840 and has ben like that for months and stil no respons from r2 to it not even notices as a bug, also no bugs that fight take 50sec to 1min to starts in arena, vecuse it not sat up as bug in patchs so r2 staf complet yslesse can not take that long to fixe.

and we stil lose rewards from last week and no information about all reset other days then last 3 years, who we stil dont now of it do or not, R2 tech team ned tell that is going and not keep liar and hide game informations from players, who is importen but agin whole R2 stafe show ther no nothing about the game, ther run and is shame that company like r2 dont hire stafe who now that ther do and gibe informations out to players.
              Last edited by kanusti; 11-12-2015, 01:33 AM.

Comment

*facepalm*

We'll see what's going on here. As it stands seems no-one knows.

As far as Warriors marks go, the mass compensation in hot events was for that. We will try to update any further as soon as we know.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

The mass compensation did not give us a SINGLE bead of influence, the single most important part of the mark. Some might say the ONLY important part of the mark.

Oh, and 2k league insigs? Nowhere to be seen.

R2 defrauded us. TWICE.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    The mass compensation did not give us a SINGLE bead of influence, the single most important part of the mark. Some might say the ONLY important part of the mark.

Oh, and 2k league insigs? Nowhere to be seen.

R2 defrauded us. TWICE.
                    Bead of Influence? Really? From Arena? Maybe you meant tenacity marks? Or you had spoken about Guild Battle rewards?

I got my Mark, my Tenacity Marks, My league Insignia ... but now in 2 days back to Gold/Diamond? Or Wednesday/Thursday is the new reset time?

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                      Bead of Influence? Really? From Arena? Maybe you meant tenacity marks? Or you had spoken about Guild Battle rewards?

I got my Mark, my Tenacity Marks, My league Insignia ... but now in 2 days back to Gold/Diamond? Or Wednesday/Thursday is the new reset time?
                      You really are a jerk who doesn't give a **** about anyone else, just to "win" aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        You really are a jerk who doesn't give a **** about anyone else, just to "win" aren't you?
                        You criticize people of doing your-artificially-constructed mistakes (mostly unfair selection of text), but if you made real one, we are blamed?

Let us wait and see how the situation resolves in Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                          *facepalm*

We'll see what's going on here. As it stands seems no-one knows.

As far as Warriors marks go, the mass compensation in hot events was for that. We will try to update any further as soon as we know.
                          oke .. if the compensation was for that .. (useless as it held non of the items we normaly would gotten, just **** we already have maxed) .. then where is the compensation for the unanounced maint last week (as it followedthat) .. (we all thought the **** we got was for that ) .. so missing stoill 1 compensation for main .. ow and we have had another reg maint .. so make that 2 .. .. now lets loggin and see if they are send or at least the one for last
                          Last edited by demoniced; 11-12-2015, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                            oke .. if the compensation was for that .. (useless as it held non of the items we normaly would gotten, just **** we already have maxed) .. then where is the compensation for the unanounced maint last week (as it followedthat) .. (we all thought the **** we got was for that ) .. so missing stoill 1 compensation for main .. ow and we have had another reg maint .. so make that 2 .. .. now lets loggin and see if they are send or at least the one for last
                            It was asked about today, is another thing we're waiting for a reply on. Your continuing patience is appreciated.
                            Due to the amount of threads on the Arena rewards issue, I need to close and merge some threads so they do not get lost (can only link one to bug thread). Please continue discussion on the following thread if need be:
                            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Arena-rewards
                            Thank you
                            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                            X