Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

40s vs 60s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40s vs 60s

i don't get why one battle ground is from 30-39 and the other is fro 40-???? it really make the game play unfair and kinda boring... I'm tired of being level 40 getting killed by 50s and 60s..... where is the balance in the game? Honestly it is taking alot of the fun of playing out of the game.... Please fix this.... we need a more even game play.

be happy its not crystal saga style where there battle grounds are from 30-100 (it may be 120 now haven't played for a long time) they don't even have a 30-39 one.

Comment

haha When is EVERYONE going to understand. THIS GAME IS FOR THE CASH PLAYER ONLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. IF you dont spend 100$ per week its GG for you

Comment

really???? how come i see many players surpass cash players then??????

Comment

I agree that Battleground should now be 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-80.
          Especially if Wartune is intending to roll out new PVP sets.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
            be happy its not crystal saga style where there battle grounds are from 30-100 (it may be 120 now haven't played for a long time) they don't even have a 30-39 one.
            don't forget, its from lv30 mortal up to lv100 eidolon, no level restriction.

Comment

Originally posted by alexthegreatz View Post
              haha When is EVERYONE going to understand. THIS GAME IS FOR THE CASH PLAYER ONLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. IF you dont spend 100$ per week its GG for you
              ohh really
              tell that to the cash players who spend so much and get squashed by me and my friends

the key to victory is the resolve to kill ur opponent and destroy them in a way that they can never get up (legend of legendary heroes anime)

guild skills
              astrals
              refine
              enchant
              right socketing technique
              proper troops
              good skill build
              etc etc

these define ur chance of victory

but i agree with the poster for another reason

the level means good skills
              if ur a level 50 knight u can have RD lvl 3 while level 40s to 49 will only have lvl 2 RD (RD is one of the knights most powerful skills)
              good equipment
              good stats
              good skills
              good items and more

once u pass the level bracket u will get way better things and in order to overcome them u need power that can out match not only a level 50 but a level 55 in order to survive and that kinda power is right now impossible even if u spend 1000$ per day because the items for that power level is not released

there needs to be a level bracket and thats the end of it

the thread gets a +1 from me just like all the other posts

also next time USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
              X