Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Worst possible boss for Guild Beast/Hide all objects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst possible boss for Guild Beast/Hide all objects

Are you guys kidding me? Not only did the lag get way way worse since the latest patch, but then you go and put THE WORST POSSIBLE BOSS as the guild beast? This boss, by far, lags the most of them all in the whole game and you say that you are working hard to reduce the lag? Give me a break, this is ridiculous. Not to mention the smaller mobs all aflame and whatever, this is not necessary.

Why cant the new 'hide all objects' feature not include bosses and mobs too? We dont NEED to see all this terrible animation that freezes the game. Is it really this hard for you Wartune to actually spend some of the millions of dollars you are making off this game to increase the players game experience? A lot of people PAY you to play this, but I for one will not continue to recharge for a game that lags this much.

Also, that screen shake for the crits is totally unnecessary too just like the big crit number animation. Unnecessary. We should be able to disable damage values too.

You like shiny things too much Wartune but unfortunately they are ruining the game for probably 95% of its players.
Working...
X