So when is the game ending ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when is the game ending ?

The new patch is the worst that I have seen in the 3 years I've been playing
    Are you trying to kill off the game ?
    So when is it ending ?

Originally posted by R210859511 View Post
    The new patch is the worst that I have seen in the 3 years I've been playing
    Are you trying to kill off the game ?
    So when is it ending ?

My guess is less than 6 months, most on my server have cancelled there vip and heaviest cashers have stopped spending. They have totally ruined an awesome game!!!!!!!

Comment

Yep they ruined it. And if they dont fix arena matching problem i think to quit..its just too much bulls..t to deal with. And arena is just the tip of the iceberg so far - lag, xp buff, wild shop, battleground, hide button, minigames...with every patch is getting worse. Those ppl just lost their way somewhere between their greed and their stupidity cause to ruin such a nice game is nothing but lack of common sense.

Comment

I am already on the road to looking for another game from a reputable (oh, did I hurt them by saying that?) developer. Sad thing is, I probably won't find one online that will have me to sport guns (shooters are okay, but not for something like Wartune has). Most games out there are on the mythical/medieval side, and some are just "south park" style graphics with no movement value.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

There are a few good devs out there if you know what kind of game you want. Just gotta sort through the first 200 you find(big company, with big money, that promise stuff that isn't true... basicly r2), and you can find the hidden gems. Usually the good games are developed by a few people that really love what they are doing, not chinese or american companies with hundred of employes that just wanna spit up money grabbers(talking about browser games).

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            There are a few good devs out there if you know what kind of game you want. Just gotta sort through the first 200 you find(big company, with big money, that promise stuff that isn't true... basicly r2), and you can find the hidden gems. Usually the good games are developed by a few people that really love what they are doing, not chinese or american companies with hundred of employes that just wanna spit up money grabbers(talking about browser games).
            Here are a some examples:
            1. projecttilt
            2. war thunder
            3. tanki online

Go have some real fun

Comment

Working...
            X