Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Sylph Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sylph Arena

    I AM NOT GOING TO GO AWAY!!! You guys choosing who I fight is a load of garbage and it needs to be fixed asap.I am sick of getting my sylphs stomped on by players I would NEVER take on on my own.Seems you guys are trying to get rid of all the non paying players.Not going to work.The arena needs to go back to the way it was,period.I win 2 or 3 matches out of 10 and that is garbage.This makes the game so 1 sided it is unreal and not right.I will be posting non stop until this and other screw ups done to this game are fixed.

  • #2
    if you want to play this game for free, you need to stop caring about winning.

    this is not an insult or something like that, its just a recommendation as this game is not made for free players or light cashers to win. The more you pay, the more you win. Period. Sad but true.

    Im not saying either you should be cashing. Free play is legitimate in my opinion (i have myself stopped recharging almost completely a while ago, jsut doing a 5$ like once per month lol and canceling vip soon).

    But yeah, if you dont want to pay, expect to lose and accept it. Stay active, do your dailies, grab the loot you can and grow your toon little by little. In 1-2 years, you will lose a lot less

    Just try not to care too much about ranks and stuff like that. Do what you can and accept it. Good luck !

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MsKink View Post
      if you want to play this game for free, you need to stop caring about winning.

      this is not an insult or something like that, its just a recommendation as this game is not made for free players or light cashers to win. The more you pay, the more you win. Period. Sad but true.

      Im not saying either you should be cashing. Free play is legitimate in my opinion (i have myself stopped recharging almost completely a while ago, jsut doing a 5$ like once per month lol and canceling vip soon).

      But yeah, if you dont want to pay, expect to lose and accept it. Stay active, do your dailies, grab the loot you can and grow your toon little by little. In 1-2 years, you will lose a lot less

      Just try not to care too much about ranks and stuff like that. Do what you can and accept it. Good luck !
      Nailed it!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MsKink View Post
        if you want to play this game for free, you need to stop caring about winning.

        this is not an insult or something like that, its just a recommendation as this game is not made for free players or light cashers to win. The more you pay, the more you win. Period. Sad but true.

        Im not saying either you should be cashing. Free play is legitimate in my opinion (i have myself stopped recharging almost completely a while ago, jsut doing a 5$ like once per month lol and canceling vip soon).

        But yeah, if you dont want to pay, expect to lose and accept it. Stay active, do your dailies, grab the loot you can and grow your toon little by little. In 1-2 years, you will lose a lot less

        Just try not to care too much about ranks and stuff like that. Do what you can and accept it. Good luck !

        I really don't care what your opinion is.The Arena sucks,it was a stupid idea and I will not stop complaining about it until it is changed to where it fair to all players not just the coiners.Really if you are not going to support anything being posted you shouldn't really say anything,the people posting their complaints are not looking for someone to reply that is supporting R2.If you are not posting a reply supporting any thread I start then you can keep it to yourself,thank you.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by slim72404 View Post
          I really don't care what your opinion is.The Arena sucks,it was a stupid idea and I will not stop complaining about it until it is changed to where it fair to all players not just the coiners.Really if you are not going to support anything being posted you shouldn't really say anything,the people posting their complaints are not looking for someone to reply that is supporting R2.If you are not posting a reply supporting any thread I start then you can keep it to yourself,thank you.
          You have to make your own blog then, it's a discussion forum and people are entitled to disagree while being respecful with your opinion/thoughts.
          East coast archer.

          Comment


          • #6
            dunno why you're losing sleep over a minor part of this game when the hide players feature is major annoying
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by slim72404 View Post
              I really don't care what your opinion is.The Arena sucks,it was a stupid idea and I will not stop complaining about it until it is changed to where it fair to all players not just the coiners.Really if you are not going to support anything being posted you shouldn't really say anything,the people posting their complaints are not looking for someone to reply that is supporting R2.If you are not posting a reply supporting any thread I start then you can keep it to yourself,thank you.
              so angry lol are you diabetic ? trololol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                so angry lol are you diabetic ? trololol
                Are you brain dead? What was you reading? I wasn't angry,I simply stated you can keep your R2 sucking up to yourself.Get a grip back into reality.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slim72404 View Post
                  Are you brain dead? What was you reading? I wasn't angry,I simply stated you can keep your R2 sucking up to yourself.Get a grip back into reality.
                  keep yappin' angry boy, youre doing awesome huhuhu

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    if u spam the forum with such posts , ull just end up being banned from the forum.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      And of She Go LMAO
                      Best Regards,

                      BrooBee

                      Character Type: Mage
                      Guild: Ragnarok
                      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                      Platform: R2Games
                      Client: Mini Client


                      P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by denc0 View Post
                        if u spam the forum with such posts , ull just end up being banned from the forum.
                        No no, if you upstaged an R2 employee with your intelligence (even though it's the right thing), you will get banned. Seen it happened before on another R2 forum.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                          keep yappin' angry boy, youre doing awesome huhuhu

                          ROFLMAO!! angry boy,you must truly be brain dead MsKink.I never said anything angry in anything in this post.Get s grip in reality my dear.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Waited for a month to insult someone? I guess the young padiwon needs to go back for more training. While I understand that R2 messed up the enjoyment for others by being greedy, it's the stupid ones who keep feeding them... and as long as they are doing that, nothing will ever get fixed or return to their former glory where the players all flocked together in doing. Good thing I do not spend, so I won't be that disappointed when I know it's something I would expect from a............ oh you know what I was going to say next, so no sense of me repeating it.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                              Waited for a month to insult someone? I guess the young padiwon needs to go back for more training.



                              First off,thanks for calling me young.Secondly,I can't get into the forums sometimes so it was not waiting a month to insult anyone.Besides,this forum is almost as useful as the support team for R2.Both are as useful as teats on a boar.........

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X