X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slim72404
    started a topic Sylph Arena

Sylph Arena

I AM NOT GOING TO GO AWAY!!! You guys choosing who I fight is a load of garbage and it needs to be fixed asap.I am sick of getting my sylphs stomped on by players I would NEVER take on on my own.Seems you guys are trying to get rid of all the non paying players.Not going to work.The arena needs to go back to the way it was,period.I win 2 or 3 matches out of 10 and that is garbage.This makes the game so 1 sided it is unreal and not right.I will be posting non stop until this and other screw ups done to this game are fixed.

• kiwifrogg
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    That is "teats on a BULL". At least get your insults right. Kids these days. Dumber than doorknobs and always a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
    Are you really so pig-headed and closed minded, that your don't realise that other countries and cultures have similar but different sayings? Its southern American slang ( teats on a boar). There are other parts of the world that play this too.

Kiwi
    Last edited by kiwifrogg; 12-31-2015, 12:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zeak42
    replied
    The arena auto pick can be annoying, but the bigger problem now is the removal of the shortcut for sylph arena. That shortcut was vital because of the cooldown in arena. Where ever there is a cooldown on any event in the game there SHOULD be an easy way to keep track of that cooldown. Examples being solo arena, sylph atoll defending, sylph arena, construction, acadamey research, etc. All but the solo arena and sylph arena have easy to access countdowns.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    That is "teats on a BULL". At least get your insults right. Kids these days. Dumber than doorknobs and always a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Leave a comment:

• slim72404
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    Waited for a month to insult someone? I guess the young padiwon needs to go back for more training.

First off,thanks for calling me young.Secondly,I can't get into the forums sometimes so it was not waiting a month to insult anyone.Besides,this forum is almost as useful as the support team for R2.Both are as useful as teats on a boar.........

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Waited for a month to insult someone? I guess the young padiwon needs to go back for more training. While I understand that R2 messed up the enjoyment for others by being greedy, it's the stupid ones who keep feeding them... and as long as they are doing that, nothing will ever get fixed or return to their former glory where the players all flocked together in doing. Good thing I do not spend, so I won't be that disappointed when I know it's something I would expect from a............ oh you know what I was going to say next, so no sense of me repeating it.

Leave a comment:

• slim72404
    replied
    Originally posted by MsKink View Post
    keep yappin' angry boy, youre doing awesome huhuhu

ROFLMAO!! angry boy,you must truly be brain dead MsKink.I never said anything angry in anything in this post.Get s grip in reality my dear.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by denc0 View Post
    if u spam the forum with such posts , ull just end up being banned from the forum.
    No no, if you upstaged an R2 employee with your intelligence (even though it's the right thing), you will get banned. Seen it happened before on another R2 forum.

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    And of She Go LMAO

Leave a comment:

• denc0
    replied
    if u spam the forum with such posts , ull just end up being banned from the forum.

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    Originally posted by slim72404 View Post
    Are you brain dead? What was you reading? I wasn't angry,I simply stated you can keep your R2 sucking up to yourself.Get a grip back into reality.
    keep yappin' angry boy, youre doing awesome huhuhu

Leave a comment:

• slim72404
    replied
    Originally posted by MsKink View Post
    so angry lol are you diabetic ? trololol
    Are you brain dead? What was you reading? I wasn't angry,I simply stated you can keep your R2 sucking up to yourself.Get a grip back into reality.

Leave a comment:

• MsKink
    replied
    I really don't care what your opinion is.The Arena sucks,it was a stupid idea and I will not stop complaining about it until it is changed to where it fair to all players not just the coiners.Really if you are not going to support anything being posted you shouldn't really say anything,the people posting their complaints are not looking for someone to reply that is supporting R2.If you are not posting a reply supporting any thread I start then you can keep it to yourself,thank you.
    so angry lol are you diabetic ? trololol

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    dunno why you're losing sleep over a minor part of this game when the hide players feature is major annoying

Leave a comment:

• MSEngel
    replied
    I really don't care what your opinion is.The Arena sucks,it was a stupid idea and I will not stop complaining about it until it is changed to where it fair to all players not just the coiners.Really if you are not going to support anything being posted you shouldn't really say anything,the people posting their complaints are not looking for someone to reply that is supporting R2.If you are not posting a reply supporting any thread I start then you can keep it to yourself,thank you.
    You have to make your own blog then, it's a discussion forum and people are entitled to disagree while being respecful with your opinion/thoughts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X