Underground Palace Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underground Palace Mount

So now no more underground palace, where and what do i do with the mount shards? i was 5 shards away from getting mount, and thats taken over a year with some cashing.

Also got almost all mounts on beast souls page, so i hit the refresh button at the bottom, but it doesnt refresh mounts it takes you to recharge page.

get your selves sorted out R2 atm it looks like you dont know your *** from your elbow.
    BuzzKill
    Shadow Vale

takes unbound balens to refresh mount shop and yea, dunno where I can get the last 5 shards needed also
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

I do not have it too, I also have shards from over a year collecting.

But I also have all mounts available in mount shop and ancient beast shards ...

As they change features and do not prepare exchanges (This is R2 valuation issue, not developers one), they also did not add new mounts to the shop (and I do not have many), it seems they do not care ("R2 always puts players first" maybe on the shooting list).

Comment

This issue is evident to me that R2 has no knowledge of the game they promote. If they actually put players first, they would already have in place a fix for the removal of underground palace and the mount it creates. They at least removed the titles associated with the removal of competition for the mini games. As for mounts in shop with each patch it would be simple to add in new mounts to the list of mounts in mount shop that one can refreash to get.

Comment

so save mount shards we have been collecting forever or dump them

Comment

Have 24 shards!!!

Comment

Yeah I too am annoyed they removed underground palace, I have 18 shards ( which have taken forever to collect) and also have ancient beast shards too (which I PAID for from golden road) I don`t want to just get rid of them and think that R2 shud give us the underground palace mount (can`t remember name of it and can`t look cos server just went down for emergency maint) as compensation but we all know that will NEVER happen. OR they should at least add underground palace back to mini games to at least give us the chance to TRY and get it, cos lets be honest if its at 1 day per week.........its taken around a year for me to get to 18 mount shards when it was everyday for a week on the 4-5 weekly rotation as it is :/

My suggestion would be to remove the new cloud adventures as that is totally useless now and swap it for underground palace
              Or even better seeing as R2 "Always puts players 1st" Put THE OLD cloud adventures back to how it used to be on weekends (Even if it was just for one day instead of 2) and put underground palace into the mini games in its place. Yes it will still take forever to get the mount but like I said at least we will have SOME chance instead of none :/

Comment

Working...
              X