Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fishing rewards (incomplete list)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing rewards (incomplete list)

EDIT NOTE: With your responses, it seems fish give different amounts of rewards. It's further suggested that the level multiplier is still active (I am below lvl 5).

My best recollection of the fish ...
    In short, Green (layer 3) fish gives 5 nickels. I do not know what the rainbow fish (old VIP fish) gives, but it's probably more nickels.

Layer 1
    Blue - 1 nickel
    Black/White - 1 Shadow Crystal
    Black/Yellow (small) - 1 Bounty scroll

Layer 2
    Gold - 2 nickel
    White/Yellow - 1 Bounty Scroll(?)

Layer 3
    Green - 5 nickels
    Red/White - 2 Shadow Crystals (?)

Layer 4
    Blue (old Shadow Crystals fish) - 2 Shadow Crystals (or 5?)
    Blue/White - 2 Enhanced Bounty scrolls (or 5?)
    Rainbow fish (old VIP fish) - ???? (assuming its more than 5 nickels)

feel free to give more accurate info if you have it
    Last edited by R2111470937; 11-09-2015, 12:55 PM. Reason: correction

rainbow fish u get 3 or 4 rewards...like getting 3\4 fisheshttp://forum.r2games.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1465841

Comment

from what i have experienced, could it be possible that the same fish can give different sort of rewards ?

Example, the yellow (gold) fish has a chance to give either shadow crystals or nickel ?

Also, the rainbow fish gave me up to 50 nickels per fish (sometimes only 20 or 25)

Had an ok day in the end, used lots of harpoons and stuff and ended up with like 300 nickels
      Last edited by MsKink; 11-09-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
        from what i have experienced, could it be possible that the same fish can give different sort of rewards ?

Example, the yellow (gold) fish has a chance to give either shadow crystals or nickel ?

Also, the rainbow fish gave me up to 50 nickels per fish (sometimes only 20 or 25)

Had an ok day in the end, used lots of harpoons and stuff and ended up with like 300 nickels
        That explains my trouble recollecting rewards from the newer fish (formerly the lvl 5+ fish), but I repeatedly got 5 nickels from the green fish (over 5 times) and the gold fish was always 2 nickels (3-4 times)

Comment

The old vip fish gave me 16x bounty scrolls and when I got bored of that, I went for the fashion shard fish and they gave 80x nickels.
          Last edited by Whispir; 11-09-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

If I'm not wrong, the principle of the fishing level still exist, cuz that will explain why players get more nickels than the others.
            Each 5 levels means a double or increase in quantity of the rewards of the fishes at lower levels of the fish tank...
            Last edited by Imonseph; 11-09-2015, 12:47 PM.

Comment

rofl .. cant see lvl of fishing game eventhou it might affect it .. rewards seem totaly random same fish give diffrent reward and diffrent numbers of them

also why have all types of fish when the rewards are reduced to 3 sorts (back to 3 fish to simplyfy code) no they didnt as they had 4 layers but only 3 rewards (aah impase) poor dev must have gone mad with what why idk should we do

all rewards are useless totaly (yes only fish before i counted usefull was vip fish as free player for the+ dimention and get rid of crapy vip token) .. now they compleetly taken the short free vip out .. so even the vip token now are obsoleet for free players

Comment

I had 3rd layer green 30 nickels, rainbow 60 nickels ... seems something is different as I got more than 250 nickels today with low effort (had a phone call).

Comment

cant it be that you get diff rewards from same fish, because of vid glitch, what always was with fishing?

and yes it seems lvl still counts.
                  ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                  Server: S444 Silent Arena
                  Char: Knight
                  Lvl: 80
                  Br: 6m and crowing.
                  Main Sylph: Arise
                  Guard: Oracle

Comment

i fished for the bottom fish and got 16 or 18 bounty scrolls, or 80 nickels
                    i hit a green fish for 40 nickels, then just to see a red/white and got too many shadow crystals
                    so i stayed on the green fish and pulled 40 each, the bottom seemed inconsistent and the skins are not reliable
                    i have guildies that have got 20 nickels, 30 nickels and 35 nickels for the green fish

Comment

Nickel cap is 999 and my fishing was level 30 before.
                      Seems like levels still count.My fasion shard fish gives 70 nickel.

Comment

Originally posted by randopudel View Post
                        Nickel cap is 999 and my fishing was level 30 before.
                        Seems like levels still count.My fasion shard fish gives 70 nickel.
                        Hm, that's unfortunate to have a low cap like that. Sometimes you can get 10 beast souls for 100 nickels, so it would be great to stack them up for the few good buys like that.

I wonder what makes the fishing rewards increase. I'm getting 80 nickels from the former fashion fish, but it seems like there are a lot of people getting a lot less. It seems unlikely it's down to the former fishing level, since I don't think you can gain levels any more.

Comment

like every time they change things they managed to totally ** it up. i was sure some months ago then right when i could get vip fishes they will change it, cause they are afraid to lose too much money, now the new fishing is out: surprise im right (always expect the worst and u will never get dissapointed from r2)

dont worry about nickel cap, they change rewards often enough to get "your" reward and in ca there arent that much nickel as reward to worry about. lets see how many we get from juwel hunt.

my fazit so far to new mini games: it S U C K S !!

Comment

jewel hunt is as bad or worse than cloud palace, very little nickels, level 1 or 2 gem boxes and the piece de la resistance!! soul crystals, and in huge quantities too.....(1, or 2 soul crystals....)
                            i made a 100 pt move and got 1 soul crystal (7 gem move) they removed the points tally, so you just have to guess what your at...its pretty bad...

Comment

im lv 16 in fish before and i get..

layer 1 - ???
                              layer 2 - 8 nickel
                              layer 3 - 20 nickel
                              layer 4 - 40 nickel
                              Mage
                              Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                              Server: S187 Fel Reach
                              Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment