• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centaur0001
    replied
    Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
    I found the resolution.
    Even as lv 60 player, I run into the same scenario of facing lv 70s and 80s in arena,
    and I invited a few of my guildie who's lv 80 and the opposite happened... faced single players mostly,
    and easy wins against other teams
    So, you've essentially found a way to exploit arena matching.

(Actually, I think most of us knew that, and decided it was dishonorable to take advantage, preferring a real fix to doing that.)

Not calling you out on this at all, but, now that we've actually stated in the forum how to exploit the game...does that mean we get an instant maintenance for this?

(And, yes, I am 100% certain I could choose certain players to run arena with and win 15 every day at this point. I'd bet money on it. Devs need to correct this and stop pushing back here.)

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Yesterday, I must be very lucky. My team had gotten a share of wins and losses. While I always think about "earning" my wins and frown on "easy" ones, I did notice a few things about my battles and this mismatched system. I got some single based fights that the people must be about 2+mil, and that wiped out my team (650k being the average per unit = 2.6 mil team total). Then, of course, I got those in new servers that I really felt sorry for them for being matched in with us. I then run another alt for singles matching, and I got all high level, high BR players (the guy was only 60 at 40k BR and I got teams where they have Eudaemons).

Seriously, something needs to be done to match up people. And no, the excuse of not having enough players in an average bracket/level will not fly with this one, as I am sure with everyone that has different BRs, levels, often play within the first hour of the event.

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    I found the resolution.
    Even as lv 60 player, I run into the same scenario of facing lv 70s and 80s in arena,
    and I invited a few of my guildie who's lv 80 and the opposite happened... faced single players mostly,
    and easy wins against other teams

Leave a comment:

• jkoebr65
    replied
    Arena is no fun no more. This is just stupid.
    I'm about 900k br. but I can't even get 2 or 3 hits in?
    Come on, no fair matching. Fix it!!

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    It is pretty funny to see an entire opposing team wiped out by my opening RoF, but only for the first time. After that, I start feeling sorry for the other guys...

Leave a comment:

• Froggster
    replied
    only matching they have is to get cash against low br so they have easy wins. im only enetering arena 1 time a week to get into ranking, all the rest isnt worth the waste of time. as long as there is no matching or competition they can keep their s***t

cant be that 4man grp with 500 to 600k br gets against 1 opponent wich is afk and grp gets killed just by guard, this is no matching, r2 is just a bunch of stupid idiots when it comes to any kind of matching. and there are enough grps in arena to get better or "fair" matchings

Leave a comment:

Working...
X