Hey r2 fix the arena!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey r2 fix the arena!!!

ever since the patch arena has been a joke no matter whether the matching take 5 seconds or 25 second im matching nothing but people who are lvl 80 and myself is only lvl 48 fix this ****

only matching they have is to get cash against low br so they have easy wins. im only enetering arena 1 time a week to get into ranking, all the rest isnt worth the waste of time. as long as there is no matching or competition they can keep their s***t

cant be that 4man grp with 500 to 600k br gets against 1 opponent wich is afk and grp gets killed just by guard, this is no matching, r2 is just a bunch of stupid idiots when it comes to any kind of matching. and there are enough grps in arena to get better or "fair" matchings

Comment

It is pretty funny to see an entire opposing team wiped out by my opening RoF, but only for the first time. After that, I start feeling sorry for the other guys...

Comment

Arena is no fun no more. This is just stupid.
        I'm about 900k br. but I can't even get 2 or 3 hits in?
        Come on, no fair matching. Fix it!!

Comment

I found the resolution.
          Even as lv 60 player, I run into the same scenario of facing lv 70s and 80s in arena,
          and I invited a few of my guildie who's lv 80 and the opposite happened... faced single players mostly,
          and easy wins against other teams

Comment

Yesterday, I must be very lucky. My team had gotten a share of wins and losses. While I always think about "earning" my wins and frown on "easy" ones, I did notice a few things about my battles and this mismatched system. I got some single based fights that the people must be about 2+mil, and that wiped out my team (650k being the average per unit = 2.6 mil team total). Then, of course, I got those in new servers that I really felt sorry for them for being matched in with us. I then run another alt for singles matching, and I got all high level, high BR players (the guy was only 60 at 40k BR and I got teams where they have Eudaemons).

Seriously, something needs to be done to match up people. And no, the excuse of not having enough players in an average bracket/level will not fly with this one, as I am sure with everyone that has different BRs, levels, often play within the first hour of the event.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
              I found the resolution.
              Even as lv 60 player, I run into the same scenario of facing lv 70s and 80s in arena,
              and I invited a few of my guildie who's lv 80 and the opposite happened... faced single players mostly,
              and easy wins against other teams
              So, you've essentially found a way to exploit arena matching.

(Actually, I think most of us knew that, and decided it was dishonorable to take advantage, preferring a real fix to doing that.)

Not calling you out on this at all, but, now that we've actually stated in the forum how to exploit the game...does that mean we get an instant maintenance for this?

(And, yes, I am 100% certain I could choose certain players to run arena with and win 15 every day at this point. I'd bet money on it. Devs need to correct this and stop pushing back here.)

Comment

Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
                So, you've essentially found a way to exploit arena matching.

(Actually, I think most of us knew that, and decided it was dishonorable to take advantage, preferring a real fix to doing that.)

Not calling you out on this at all, but, now that we've actually stated in the forum how to exploit the game...does that mean we get an instant maintenance for this?

(And, yes, I am 100% certain I could choose certain players to run arena with and win 15 every day at this point. I'd bet money on it. Devs need to correct this and stop pushing back here.)
                It's not even exploiting arena bug...
                In case you didn't know, players used to be matched by the level bracket, thus it's better to stick to a team that's close to your levels or lower to have a nice 15 winning streak.
                Now, since the patch screwed several aspects of the game, including arena.. You have to be more versatile in your strategy...
                Thus I decided to join some of my guildies who are lvl 80s, which I have not done so before...

This is common sense, like cmon...

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  It is pretty funny to see an entire opposing team wiped out by my opening RoF, but only for the first time. After that, I start feeling sorry for the other guys...
                  I'm with you on the same page :P

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                    This is common sense, like cmon...
                    Actually, I've found a team of 80's to run with, all over 1M BR, non-spenders, to test this out. 2 wins, 13 losses, and none of those 13 was even close...the other 2 seemed to be afk.

I'm not entirely sure what the full formula is there.

Those other 3 ran by themselves the next day and were 0-15.

Comment

Why we speak about RoF?

- Chaos rune is needed only
                      - even if then afk, I win - so I usually apologize

2 times the new arena system was buggy, I got team of 4 players with 2.5 MB players, that was challenge as I have a low influence, but the rest? Bug or intention? Cry or be upset? Still no need of emergency maintenance? Really?

Comment

emergency .. its listed as ****ing intentional ..

and to be honest i dont see a problem if u pair week old servers with 3++ year old servers .. its totaly unfair like the rest of the game

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                          Why we speak about RoF?

- Chaos rune is needed only
                          - even if then afk, I win - so I usually apologize

2 times the new arena system was buggy, I got team of 4 players with 2.5 MB players, that was challenge as I have a low influence, but the rest? Bug or intention? Cry or be upset? Still no need of emergency maintenance? Really?
                          Because that is what I used? Because there is usually 2 of them, toon and kid? Because chaos rune can't kill all 8 in the opponent's team in 1 shot?

I mean, seriously, I know you are an arrogant twit who likes to one-up people, but this is ridiculous. Mind your own bloody business.

Comment

its not that we cant join level 80s in arena or just that we dont want to but instead of making better rewards for levelers they make it impossible to have fun as a level holder so if the patch really was "putting the players first" they would give the level holders the same matching for their level.

this is not judgement on people who run with high lvl/br this is judgment on R2 for being stupid

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                              Because that is what I used? Because there is usually 2 of them, toon and kid? Because chaos rune can't kill all 8 in the opponent's team in 1 shot?

I mean, seriously, I know you are an arrogant twit who likes to one-up people, but this is ridiculous. Mind your own bloody business.
                              I killed with rune and afk all 8. That's the point.
                              Nobody say rune is enough for all the 8 without afk.

But typically rune kills toon and my eudemon kills his/hers eudemon. Or rune severely damaged the toon, who usually with RoF (or other AoE) kills/hurts the rest, then comes my afk and passive sylph attack.

I do not want to be personal, but look at the mirror.

Comment

Working...
                              X