X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iamzohan
    started a topic Hey r2 fix the arena!!!

Hey r2 fix the arena!!!

ever since the patch arena has been a joke no matter whether the matching take 5 seconds or 25 second im matching nothing but people who are lvl 80 and myself is only lvl 48 fix this ****

• Meikura001
    replied
    How's this for matching? My boys and I are at 640-650k BR (total asset value of roughly 2.5M BR) courtesy of a sylph replacement onto the formation. We've just got through engaging targets that are 2.5M+ a piece on our merged cluster. That's like 10M+ combined. Holy <expletive>, Batman!

Leave a comment:

• Untrax
    replied
    i am at 2.83m atm and only getting targets i can 1 shot i just unbelieveble...

Leave a comment:

• Alienegg
    replied
    I am so angry right now at how badly arena has been messed with. Before the patch I'd win 5-7 times with a few close losses, a fair amount; now I've lost all 15 times each day since the patch and they aren't even close. If the plan is to get me to spend money to upgrade my toon, this will not do it. Today I was paired against a person I know has a BR of +2.5 million (I have 1.1 million) so it was no contest and all my other matches were against 4 level 80 players. I've been playing almost since the start, and the last year has seen a huge decline in the game play. At this rate, the only players left will be the whales, but they will only have each other to fight. On a positive note, with all the "fixes" that have occurred, I am spending a lot les time playing each day and less money on the game

Leave a comment:

• R217953291
    replied
    I am not sure if anyone mentioned this or if it is true but, there are rumours that the arena is like this deliberately. People think that it is a 'false bug' and is placed solely to make people level up.
    This only a rumour though.

Leave a comment:

• cyc2u
    replied
    The PvP aspect of the game is silly anyways. Between the 10 different stuns, mire, amnesia, chaos, etc half the battles I just stand there and don't even get a hit in. Its lame.

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
    I killed with rune and afk all 8. That's the point.
    Nobody say rune is enough for all the 8 without afk.

But typically rune kills toon and my eudemon kills his/hers eudemon. Or rune severely damaged the toon, who usually with RoF (or other AoE) kills/hurts the rest, then comes my afk and passive sylph attack.

I do not want to be personal, but look at the mirror.
    Stop replying to my posts. Your stupidity is headache inducing.

1 RoF = 1 round done
    1 rune = AFK for a few rounds

If you can't see the difference, there is no hope that your analysis of ANYTHING here is of any use whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• P-J-J
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    Because that is what I used? Because there is usually 2 of them, toon and kid? Because chaos rune can't kill all 8 in the opponent's team in 1 shot?

I mean, seriously, I know you are an arrogant twit who likes to one-up people, but this is ridiculous. Mind your own bloody business.
    I killed with rune and afk all 8. That's the point.
    Nobody say rune is enough for all the 8 without afk.

But typically rune kills toon and my eudemon kills his/hers eudemon. Or rune severely damaged the toon, who usually with RoF (or other AoE) kills/hurts the rest, then comes my afk and passive sylph attack.

I do not want to be personal, but look at the mirror.

Leave a comment:

• iamzohan
    replied
    its not that we cant join level 80s in arena or just that we dont want to but instead of making better rewards for levelers they make it impossible to have fun as a level holder so if the patch really was "putting the players first" they would give the level holders the same matching for their level.

this is not judgement on people who run with high lvl/br this is judgment on R2 for being stupid

Leave a comment:

• AdaJames
    replied
    Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
    Why we speak about RoF?

- Chaos rune is needed only
    - even if then afk, I win - so I usually apologize

2 times the new arena system was buggy, I got team of 4 players with 2.5 MB players, that was challenge as I have a low influence, but the rest? Bug or intention? Cry or be upset? Still no need of emergency maintenance? Really?
    Because that is what I used? Because there is usually 2 of them, toon and kid? Because chaos rune can't kill all 8 in the opponent's team in 1 shot?

I mean, seriously, I know you are an arrogant twit who likes to one-up people, but this is ridiculous. Mind your own bloody business.

Leave a comment:

• demoniced
    replied
    emergency .. its listed as ****ing intentional ..

and to be honest i dont see a problem if u pair week old servers with 3++ year old servers .. its totaly unfair like the rest of the game

Leave a comment:

• P-J-J
    replied
    Why we speak about RoF?

- Chaos rune is needed only
    - even if then afk, I win - so I usually apologize

2 times the new arena system was buggy, I got team of 4 players with 2.5 MB players, that was challenge as I have a low influence, but the rest? Bug or intention? Cry or be upset? Still no need of emergency maintenance? Really?

Leave a comment:

• Centaur0001
    replied
    Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
    This is common sense, like cmon...
    Actually, I've found a team of 80's to run with, all over 1M BR, non-spenders, to test this out. 2 wins, 13 losses, and none of those 13 was even close...the other 2 seemed to be afk.

I'm not entirely sure what the full formula is there.

Those other 3 ran by themselves the next day and were 0-15.

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    It is pretty funny to see an entire opposing team wiped out by my opening RoF, but only for the first time. After that, I start feeling sorry for the other guys...
    I'm with you on the same page :P

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
    So, you've essentially found a way to exploit arena matching.

(Actually, I think most of us knew that, and decided it was dishonorable to take advantage, preferring a real fix to doing that.)

Not calling you out on this at all, but, now that we've actually stated in the forum how to exploit the game...does that mean we get an instant maintenance for this?

(And, yes, I am 100% certain I could choose certain players to run arena with and win 15 every day at this point. I'd bet money on it. Devs need to correct this and stop pushing back here.)
    It's not even exploiting arena bug...
    In case you didn't know, players used to be matched by the level bracket, thus it's better to stick to a team that's close to your levels or lower to have a nice 15 winning streak.
    Now, since the patch screwed several aspects of the game, including arena.. You have to be more versatile in your strategy...
    Thus I decided to join some of my guildies who are lvl 80s, which I have not done so before...

This is common sense, like cmon...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X