Delphic Holy Water Shield change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delphic Holy Water Shield change

Delphic Holy Water Shield has changed for the combined wind water sylph.
    When the sylph was released up until the last patch Delphic Holy Water Shield last 3 turns and or absorb 40% of casters hp before ending.
    After the patch it was changed to last 3 turns but could only be hit 1 time regardless of how much the shield was hit for.
    This is a huge change that was not announced.

Begin rant
    Players purchased this sylph for 600$ (60k balens) following that purchase up with another to buy Delphic Holy Water Shield for 150$ (15k balens) hopefully with bound balens from the recharge it took to pay for the combine. Now a few weeks later wartune has stealth changed this skill making it hardly worth having anymore for competing with other top teams. Price for some reason of Delphic Holy Water Shield is still the same totally absurd when Wartune has turned a already questionable combined sylph for the cost into an even more questionable option due to this sudden Unannounced Nurf. The other issue is no other shield in the game that i know of has been reduced to this level as of this post.
    End rant

Here is a video if you want to see for yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tdguGC8VvE

R2 Always put players first !!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
      R2 Always put players first !!
      i second that ! i really feel like im the priority when a troll answer my ticket 2 weeks later with the same generic copy/pasted answer i received a month earlier huhu

but its understandable, with the massive amount of tickets they must receive every day, must be hard to come up with some originality when it comes to make excuses about those bugs lol

Comment

Wow, it was massively overpowered before, but that's a huge nerf. To not even announce it is practically criminal. People paid real money for that skill.

I definitely won't miss dealing with it in tok though.

Comment

Wow, it was massively overpowered before
          Wait massively overpowered before? You mean for the 2-3 weeks before stealth adjustment.
          Here is the issue, Wartune reduced the damage of player copies in tok, Power of the players in actual combat is far greater.
          They could have simply made all sylphs main damage delphic deal 1/3rd current damage in all situations without an announcement and without changing tool tip to be fair.

40% party shield might seam OP, what do you think happens when a top player uses a combined dark light Delphic Endless Engulf at 50% or 100% damage bonus during group situations. Keep in mind that delphic is a fast cast the shield is a slower cast and gets no bonuses as percent damage done increases the longer the match lasts.

The main selling point of the combined wind water is the ability to counter combined Dark Light sylphs heavy AOE damage with Delphic Holy Water Shield for the party along with an increased healing value on Rain Dance.

None of the skills besides tsunami had damage increased, to discreetly bait and switch Delphic Holy Water Shield a big part of the reason to even consider buying a wind water combined is despicable.

This is the absolute definition of a scam i along with MANY other players bought this combined sylph just to have it changed weeks or days later.

Comment

Scam at its finest in my opinion. You see wind water sylph is not supposed to be worth $600 without the shield. That was the only reason people would cash for it. Now that enough people have fallen into the trap, it is the right time to nerf it to oblivion so the wind water main will have to cash for the upcoming all new electro fire sylph. Of course telling you all the changes made would not be so helpful compared to keeping most players unaware of it. Business as usual and they always put the players first.
            P.S.: I wonder how long it will take before this post gets deleted and silenced.

Comment

And please do not expect compensation in any form......at best you get 100k gold+daru and maybe 1 exp scroll.

Comment

delphic holy water shield changed and this slyph became useless. it was good enough with the shield without shield my suggestion is for other players dont pay 60K balens for this slyph not worth it. i was using this slyph last month (class war) i won alot of matches barely also this slyph damage dealth very very low i didnt kill 4 players on the final i had full hp or almost full oppenents some them prolly 50K or 100K hp but they won how? damage dealth things lmao... slyph good with shield you can survive but now you cant survive and also damage dealth low lol .. whats gonna be ? dont use it lol triton shield better i preffer triton(poseidon) same heal better shield soooo whats the advantages for wind water slyphs????????? cant stand up (survive) CANNOT hit hard why people are paying 60.000 balens for this and lost 2 (wind-water) slyphs IF you dont mind can you tell us why people burn triton-medusa or poseidon-god of pros and 60.000 balens??? ANY ADVANTAGES ???? we just wanna know this please explain for us!!

guys wind water slyphs good with shield without shield not deserve 2 slyphs and 60K balens.

Comment

Originally posted by karacks View Post
                  When the sylph was released up until the last patch Delphic Holy Water Shield last 3 turns and or absorb 40% of casters hp before ending.
                  After the patch it was changed to last 3 turns but could only be hit 1 time regardless of how much the shield was hit for.

Begin rant
                  Players purchased this sylph for 600$ (60k balens) following that purchase up with another to buy Delphic Holy Water Shield for 150$ (15k balens) hopefully with bound balens from the recharge it took to pay for the combine. Now a few weeks later wartune has stealth changed this skill making it hardly worth having anymore for competing with other top teams. Price for some reason of Delphic Holy Water Shield is still the same totally absurd when Wartune has turned a already questionable combined sylph for the cost into an even more questionable option due to this sudden Unannounced Nurf. The other issue is no other shield in the game that i know of has been reduced to this level as of this post.
                  End rant

Here is a video if you want to see for yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tdguGC8VvE

It takes a special kind of stupid to spend 600$ on a sylph in the first place.......laughing at the fools who did

Comment

Can you post a video where you don't use guardian and that shield at the same time?

Edit: nvm a friend of mine tested it too, hopefully its a mistake...
                    Last edited by UesugiAnkit; 11-10-2015, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Begin rant
                      End rant

Please try it without guardian rune, maybe they change the order of skill trimming:
                      - guardian rune is stronger (more than 40% max HP)
                      - DHWS cannot coexist with other shields, so:
                      1) guardian rune win versus DHWS, so DHWS is removed
                      2) then guardian expired on 2nd turn

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                        Can you post a video where you don't use guardian and that shield at the same time?

Edit: nvm a friend of mine tested it too, hopefully its a mistake...
                        No guard rune http://www.twitch.tv/chillonline/v/25015820

Comment

Now it is visible as bug, they remove it after the 1st timeout expired (not after the 3 turn timeout expired).

Simply report it as bug with this video

Comment

its not a bug, its a nerf, r2 "optimized" it, cuz they put the players first, errrm the balens first, errrm not the players first......no no its the balens
                            foolish humans! buy more balens!

Comment

I want my money back....... You sold me one item and then changed it after I used it..... This is ****..... I don't want to hear about the op it was.. Odin is OP. .. First on the new Freya you had to get use to only being able to do magic damage.. all the wind skills were turned to magic damage......now you take away the only thing that made it worth buying..... I would have rather bought an ODIN.. if you nerf this then you should GIVE us the ODIN.... come on.. How can you sell an item with the description of 40%damage shield and then nerf it?
                              Ingame name: Camages
                              Server: EST, R2games
                              Servername: S50 HereAfter
                              Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
                              merged 4/10/2015 : S13, S21, S24, S27, S33
                              merged 4/22/2016 : S179, S176, S182, S185, S188, S192, S195,S198, S201, S208, S211, S214, S217, S220, S224
                              Toon: Mage
                              Guild: Deadly Sins (DS) ...Dominion (newname)

Comment

Working...
                              X