Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Delphic Holy Water Shield change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	freya.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	1719289

so alot of people says something but before was useful now useless freya so im asking again why people use 60.000 balens for no advantage slyph freya?? what r2 thinking about us are we dump or idiot? i think were not look at picture what freyas name?? i used before patch and after patch asap ill not use im still thinking should i use for troop or not? i still have doubt about it because water slyph shield stronger than freya shield much more stronger it says %30 for water %40 for freya you must be kidding us check even slyph arena which shield stronger you can see and notice. also passive ability is wrong it says wind or water it says ( resistance turn into wind or water) (stronger of the two) LMAO i tried ef hell i had 17K water resistance wind boss was killing me easily in the ef hell how is turn in to?? i didnt get it its something happend this slyph bug or change but become garbage.

Comment

Resistance is garbage now. There is practically no difference between having 17k resistance and 7k. Only -3% damage between the two.

Comment

the res nerf was not on the scale but on the cap. they seem to have moved the cap to 60% instead of the original 90%. higher res is not for more DR but for offsetting opponent res-red (same deal as having more than 10k crit or block).

Comment

Originally posted by R299176373 View Post
          Well, I see no bug here.
          It says clearly - "3 turns, 1 time". So, it will last for 3 turns or can be "damaged" 1 time. As for Swift Wind - same logic. It last 3 turns, but activate only 1 time.
          The issue is it was not like this at the time of release or at time of purchase for everyone on my server how many sylphs have abilities changed to this magnitude lately? It was suddenly changed right before titan wars "but we didn't notice". Every single group shield type skill is bugged/changed not even doing what they should do anymore. But ALL other sylphs and all other player shields are working same as before. Delphic Swift Wind gives 250 awaken for 3 total turns it NEVER ran out after 1 time before and is totally pointless to even use currently Just read the skill description.

Name:	yup.jpg
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	1719301
          Windcrest works just like it did before on our wind sylph but on the combined wind water it only lasts 2 turns 1 time. completly different from the wind sylph again read description it does not say 2 turns 1 time.

Name:	look.png
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	1719302
          So there are 2 possible things bug or intentional change to make all the people who bought this sylph very satisfied with the purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by tuzakci View Post
            also passive ability is wrong it says wind or water it says ( resistance turn into wind or water) (stronger of the two) LMAO i tried ef hell i had 17K water resistance wind boss was killing me easily in the ef hell how is turn in to?? i didnt get it its something happend this slyph bug or change but become garbage.
            So the skill he is talking about is the one in this screen shot also not working at all or bugged.

Name:	yup.jpg
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	1719303
            You can think resist is garbage or whatever fact of the matter is 17k water should convert to 17k wind with the passive Holy Water Blessing and provide plenty of resist in EF hell to survive against wind boss if the passive is working. From previous testing we found out both parts of this passive do not work at all no changes no differences no matter what we did. From what we can tell Holy water Blessing is Disabled or doing something completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by karacks View Post
              So there are 2 possible things bug or intentional change to make all the people who bought this sylph very satisfied with the purchase.
              Ok, Swift Wind skill description clearly does not match a description on an actually activated skill (from your video). So, something here is wrong - either a description (bad translation, eh?) or a behavior.
              I'm not a paranoid, but as you say, this "bug" (let's hope this is a bug and not a nerf) come in a very special moment - just before TW.

Comment

So the skill he is talking about is the one in this screen shot also not working at all or bugged.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]153459[/ATTACH]
                You can think resist is garbage or whatever fact of the matter is 17k water should convert to 17k wind with the passive Holy Water Blessing and provide plenty of resist in EF hell to survive against wind boss if the passive is working. From previous testing we found out both parts of this passive do not work at all no changes no differences no matter what we did. From what we can tell Holy water Blessing is Disabled or doing something completely different.
                But it says non-divine. maybe only work when oponent is not in sylph mode?

Comment

So finally managed to get Ice Shield free on the combined wind water sylph and sure enough same issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSkbrEBFlM4

Comment

So finally managed to get Ice Shield free on the combined wind water sylph and sure enough same issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSkbrEBFlM4
                    Well, to me, all is clear now. All 3 skills display absolutely identical behavioir. This is not a bug. This is a nerf. A huge one, actually. R2 (7road, proficient city...) literally pwned all cashers with friggas, turning their investment to garbage.
                    Hope they have something to explain themselves and undo this nerf.

Comment

Here is a video of the last skill that ill likely be able to get to show the bug/change/fix/adjustment Windcrest similer with the shields this skill should last 2 turns but instead it lasts 2 turns 1 time "1 enemy attack". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx2oiIeb-Tk

Comment

r2 puts the players first

Comment

Apologies for taking so long to reply to this thread. I'd actually been forwarding this thread at least once every few days, but looks like I hadn't acknowledged in the thread itself.

The staff at R2Games will be throwing this thread (and the videos that have been sent in including the one in post one of this thread) to the devs frequently until it is fixed. Please feel free to comment on this thread. I also apologise for not adding to the bug thread, I will do it now.
                          Retired Moderator.

Comment

This is the absolute definition of a scam i along with MANY other players bought this combined sylph just to have it changed weeks or days later.
                            Many? I know/knew of only one player who purchased this melded sylph when it was first released.
                            Dragon Awaken
                            Server: S9
                            Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd60 View Post
                              It takes a special kind of stupid to spend 600$ on a sylph in the first place.......laughing at the fools who did
                              I am personally torn between laughing at these people and pitying them.
                              The more I play the more I see people spending like people possessed in order to be #1 and you have to ask yourself... why? I am sure there is a small group of players who can afford to spend what they do. A small group who work hard and make good money and they choose to spend it here. I have no problem with that and those players that make out that cashers are somehow "evil/bad" or "crazy" for doing so are wrong. However having said that I would suggest that the vast majority of players who are cashers probably can not afford to spend as they do. This game is like any other addiction and to pretend otherwise would be naive, and that is where the pity comes in. There are players out there spending inheritances left them, not eating so they have cash spare, not paying bills (except electric and internet), rent or mortgages so they can afford their addiction, and I would not be surprised if there were even a few that steal to feed their addiction, because this occurs to some degree in all addictions. So whilst a part of me chuckles that people spend $600 on something that will eventually be given away in a Hot Event exchange or on the Wheel-of-Poverty (white only I am sure, but hey still beats paying $600) a part of me has to wonder how many pour cash they do not have into a game in order to feed an addiction so they can give themselves a false feeling of superiority or so they can forget how bad things are (possibly? Just an example, people develop addictions for many reasons) in their real lives. Sadly not all of us play just for the fun, and I think we all need to keep that in mind when we make judgements.

Disclaimer: My above comments are not targeted at any individual in this or any other thread and are based purely and solely on my own observations seen through personal experiences on the servers I play. Please keep that in mind when responding, thank-you.
                              Dragon Awaken
                              Server: S9
                              Character: Raven

Comment

it seems that Delphic Holy Water Shield is now working correctly in sylph expedition sylph arena and in regular play. at least it was for me to day.

Comment

Working...
                                X