Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

U must see this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U must see this.

Good job R2 NO more success rate maybe its time to think about new mpd where will be tons of gold for lvl 80s Click image for larger version

Name:	yes.png
Views:	1
Size:	280.2 KB
ID:	1778240

It doesn't show %, but it's essentially the same thing. Have had the same odds as before the change... 70/100 is unlucky, but even when there was success rate that happened, and you're on the last level of that rank so of course it's more difficult at times to upgrade.

Well anyways, more gold is welcome, that would be nice.

Comment

The only reason to remove the % showing is to reduce the rate of success(the need of more gold). You can argue it has the same success as before, but I doubt it.

Comment

Success rate on holy forge?
        Don't get me started on clothing synthesis upgrade...

Comment

In reality the success factor corresponds to the increment you see after unsuccessful blessing:

if it increments by 5, it is 1/20, 1/10, 3/20 ...
          Wartune uses [0;1) global generator which is successful if the number fits in corresponding interval, so we already saw higher than 70/100.

Currently it looks like they only drop the text, but it usually means they will silently nerf it in the next patch.

Comment

It's not just text being hidden. The success rate is already changed.
            What we get for level 1 now is the same we had for level 10 before patch.
            There's no more level-based failures, only blessing-based failures for all levels.
            What helped us before patch was decreasing starting success rates (=level-based), iirc 50% on level 1 to 5% on level 10.

This does mean more gold needed on lower than level 10 but gives same clicks average for each level.
            From standalone view, it is better this way so they only need to change the gold/ingredients costs.
            But they don't think in macro, where gold is basically a very rare instance everywhere else.
            Would have been much better they use level 5 before patch than level 10 for measuring stick.
            They are basically saying never use gold for more than 1 thing at a time.
            Last edited by laba-laba; 11-12-2015, 04:34 AM.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              It's not just text being hidden. The success rate is already changed.
              What we get for level 1 now is the same we had for level 10 before patch.
              I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. It doesn't match my experience, which was roughly the same as it has always been. 50% starting chance at each new level, going down to 40%, 30%, 20%, 10%, then 5% for all the rest.

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
              This does mean more gold needed on lower than level 10 but gives same clicks average for each level.
              If that's true then it's completely to our benefit, since the first star is by far the cheapest per attempt. But I haven't seen any evidence that the success chance has changed at all.

Comment

Next hf event will be interesting when we all notice that is not the case(that it benefit us, r2 we are talking about).

Comment

Working...
                X