Guild War lost of troops and hp pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild War lost of troops and hp pot

just completed our 2nd guild war and i'm happy to say that we won both with 4000 points earning 850 honors and 850 insignias each win. Some how both battle the other guilds did not send anyone and we ended up taking def towers and a ward tower. Here come my point of view, why i have to spend about 300k gold per battle just by attacking ward tower(60m hp) which hit my troops 1 hit ko and on my hero 2 hit.

Suggest to R2: Pls include gold for winning guild reward and hp pots or take out troops lost and use of hp pot.

Support me and bump it up

You cannot have no price to pay and everything to gain. In a way, you are paying the price of 850 insignias and 850 honor with 300k gold.
    Worth it, I say.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

We didn't even attack their tower, we just took the mystic towers and waited. Still got the 850 insignias and honor.

Comment

Its kinda pointless to attack the towers really, they do so much damage, what my team did was to occupy the other towers n just kill as well as defend our own towers and we won and i too got 850 insignia and honour.

Comment

Originally posted by Fathom18 View Post
          We didn't even attack their tower, we just took the mystic towers and waited. Still got the 850 insignias and honor.
          thats something new to me. we shall try that the next time. ty

Comment

this guild wars is to obsirg and pointless it should payout gold as well

Comment

Same thing happened to my team. Both our battles no opponent showed up and we would just spam the tower. Thanks for letting us know we can just afk it when this happens.

They are giving away insignia and honor too easily now. I get a lot more in a guild battle than a lot of grinding in battlegrounds, and arena is netting me 300+ insignia in 30mins every day and that is before quest rewards and more from battlegrounds. I should starting buying exp with it.

Guild battle is proving so far to be a bad idea. Now all the serious players want to be in the top few guilds for guild wars which is a lot less than 16. My guild is second on the server for strength and we are already taking members who want more active guilds.
              Last edited by R24877577; 11-22-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X