No announcement yet.

It's just All Wrong

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend of mine who quit playing Wartune but still logs in from time to time ALWAYS complains about how bad the game is these days and that the Lag is just insane. He went off to play LOA and keeps trying to get me to go and play there, AS I explained to him I picked my game (wartune) and wouldn`t be quitting ESPECIALLY to join another R2 game which will probabaly end up with the same problems as Wartune at some point down the line as they add more and more content and patches. I`d rather stick with THIS laggy game that I have already invested my cash (and time) into in the hope they will sort it (Yes I know this is VERY optimistic......But HEY we can all hope can`t we?) Rather than join another R2 based game and start from scratch and pour more money into that one only for it to end up just like wartune is now another 2 yrs down the line :/

Comment

To reduce lag, you can block:

log2.r2games.com <-- loads before you even start the game
      r2cdn2.r2games.com <-- all scripts ending with .js, but game.js (you find all the scripts located in the same directory with jQuery.js)

also good is to block www.googletagmanager.com, but it would block Google analytics for other sites too

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
        To reduce lag, you can block:

log2.r2games.com <-- loads before you even start the game
        r2cdn2.r2games.com <-- all scripts ending with .js, but game.js (you find all the scripts located in the same directory with jQuery.js)

also good is to block www.googletagmanager.com, but it would block Google analytics for other sites too
        perhaps you can make a guide to do this for us noobs??

Comment

Working...
        X