You've killed the night owl crowd with new server reset time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've killed the night owl crowd with new server reset time

A lot of players don't do their run till after evening WB, knowing that they used to have hours to get stuff done. Now its down to hour and 3/4 then reset.

Can you be nice, remembering a game is meant to be fun, and amend the time of reset a bit?

Players aren't getting their runs in now because of this.

Originally posted by atlan1 View Post
    A lot of players don't do their run till after evening WB, knowing that they used to have hours to get stuff done. Now its down to hour and 3/4 then reset.

Can you be nice, remembering a game is meant to be fun, and amend the time of reset a bit?

Players aren't getting their runs in now because of this.
    You just answer your own question. The new time is much better.
    No more unfair extra events and give hours for adjustment when server changes dst.
    It's better to finish solo stuff late at server night then do team stuff when the others wake up.
    There are other timezones if you still sticking with I can't play on that time defense.
    And there is not a lot of players playing at that time, only players playing is the ones don't belong in the timezone.
    Last edited by laba-laba; 11-11-2015, 12:52 AM.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

You can easily adjust. When reset comes around, you don't all just quit and do nothing, right? Anything done after reset is something you won't have to do after the next evening wb.

Comment

You could argue they choose the server CAUSE of the old reset time. If I knew it when I started, I would choose a server where I more easily could be awake at midnight to 0500. Cause of the reset time at 0500 before you could get so many benefits from it.

However, as I play in the right time zone for me, I think this was one of the few great changes, actually the best imo. I wouldn't mind if they kept the run reset at 0500 tho, as long as they do not change the event reset

Comment

idk what planetairy timezone ur in .. but in my universal time zone .. 0-24 is just they same as 24-48 .. it dont mather ..

Comment

Why are so many taking attitude that players "need to have playing times that are proper to your real time zone?" I figured gamers would be the last people to ever suggest any "improper times to play games."

More importantly, we all know the change was all about removing the extra round of event-items collection in those five hours between the event's midnight-debut and the 0500 server reset time. Overall, it's bad for everyone but those who could never stay up and get the extra round of event rewards.

Comment

Working...
            X