Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To All Wartune Gamers From Old to new - Proposal of a 1mth Recharge Ban.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Wartune Gamers From Old to new - Proposal of a 1mth Recharge Ban.

To all players of wartune I ask your views on setting up a 1mths recharge block, yes i know some wont follow this but for them that do it will hurt the wallets of the greedy cant be bothered, can fix but wont fix devs of wartune. I think its fair to say since patch 5.1 their has been a wide number of bugs and glitchs thats made the game so unpleasant to play and with many asking and asking many times for fixes to be made and events not paying out and getting no reply and no sign of a fix coming, i think its time we now stand united and say no more, were tired of being treated like door mats and you taking our money and time and all you offer in return is a broken service. So i invite you to share your thoughts and ask all who agree to post they will support this block so we then can set up a date for the ban to start. I would also welcome Mods to post there views and there true views not what chain of command shoves in front of them to say as surely you cant disprove of this as i think you will agree personally we have tried and better tried to find a easy solution to these problems and all we got back was sweet nothing. Thank you i look forwards to reading your views

not recharged for 3 years . cant stop doing that ..

Comment

They would probably take the wrong lesson from it, either thinking it's time to shutter the game, or that they just need to offer new stuff for sale that will add more lag :P

Comment

Have not recharged for months.

I think what you need to do is propose ALL payments to R2 be banned. That includes recharging balens AND VIP.

Comment

my suggestion to you is to file complaints to any and all internet authority websites you can find.

a good start would be directly at their payment providers (paypal, etc.)

file em all.

if they cant sell balens, people cant recharge huhuhu

btw, paypal will refund you ALL your money if you file claims. R2 wont even try to oppose the claim, all they will do is email you directly (not through paypal) and threaten you to ban your account if you dont retract the claims lol
          Last edited by MsKink; 11-11-2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I've stopped any real balens when they nerfed world boss for the first time (or the second, because once we had 3 of them daily). Thanks to a maximized adv. guardian rune I used to survive his last hit many times in a row. This is what I always had in mind to do since I saw that rune for the first time, a long term investment on guardian rune in order to just survive world boss. And they ruined my game.
            All I can suggest now is to recharge maximum amount of balens possible, let your bank do a chargeback so they will just ban your account. End of the story. Maybe they will pay some taxes from this, even if I doubt they will ever paid any.
            I guess I'll stay, I want to see with my own eyes how far they can sink and I will laugh about.
            Last edited by Sorca; 11-11-2015, 06:25 PM.

Comment

vip players are paying for a substandard service and in real terms are due refunds when things are faulty under the section af goods act 1979 so plz pass this on too r2 and then maybe they will get this game sorted you think they would give vip players 2 years worth of refunds lol
              Last edited by Cocollino; 11-12-2015, 03:15 AM.

Comment

I've cancelled both my vip subscriptions, and removed my payment details from my account.

Comment

to make a payment ban possible every one on ur server mustnt buy anything for 3 mnths that will hurt r2 wallet and their buissness no money for 3 mnths means they need to do something to gain the ppls trust by fixing game etc

Comment

I recharged once in the last year. It was only to unlock the final res shield. Other than that, no more cashing for me. The game keeps getting more and more laggy which makes it less and less enjoyable. Dimensions alone feel like a full time job.

Comment

It worked in brasilian version of wartune (pple stopped recharging, action started by one of top players there Marcelus) maybe it could work here too? Def up for that idea.

Comment

1 month recharge ban? Dare the leap of faith, restore your self-respect and quit.

This company does not give a flying turd. During my time as a member of this illustrious comnunity, I realised that one has to be really - reaaaallyyy - stupid to willingly give money to a company which continuously disrespects its players at every turn.

Comment

Doesnt look like that gona work, pple too busy with recharging to even look here and post something...

Comment

I already stopped recharging until they add a ancient beast shard to beast soul exchange, so I'm in

And what was the result of the brasilian strike, zniwiarz?
                            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by stonegoat View Post
                              During my time as a member of this illustrious comnunity, I realised that one has to be really - reaaaallyyy - stupid to willingly give money to a company which continuously disrespects its players at every turn.
                              unfortunately, most people realise that when its too late : (

Comment

Working...
                              X